Reviews for Battle of the Bands
Eevee chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
To be honest, this isn't the most original storyline around, but the writing still makes it shine. Particularly the characterization and dialogue (oh, Armstrong...), which are both spot on. I'll have to admit that Roy probably is my favorite here, in all his quasi-fatherly glory *g*

The only thing that didn't sit quite right with me was the ending - I think it might have worked better with a more subtle revelation. While the kiss gets the job done, the reaction of the public isn't very convincing, heartwarming as it would have been. But that is a minor nitpick to an overall very enjoyable story, and it did not pull the enjoyment factor down by very much.
llivla chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
In one week I've read all the FMA manga chapters, and the first eight subbed episodes...

AND I NEEDED THIS SO BAD!

Oh dear, you have Ed down with a NAIL; I loved him and Roy/Armstrong/Riza arguing, and then with Al's entrance! I could see everything so clearly in my mind's eye like manga panels flashing through.

I'm favoriting this forever.
timme chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
oh, i loved the last bit about Roy. :)
Uhmandarose chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Aw, that was so sweet. I loved it, I really did. The characterization was spot on, and it was just so adorable. Fantastic job.
RocketPAPrika chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Lol papa!Roy is awesome, as is your story! xD
Eternity's Heir chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
It's so sweet! OMG! That was wonderful! Great job and excellent writing!

JA!

EH
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Hello, hello! It is I, from the DeviantWebs. It seems I've read something of yours before (and faved it actually...). It was the think with Al being a ghost and stuff. Ayup. It may be slahs, but snappy writing is still snappy writing, I'm afraid.

Anyway, on to this one! I thought the whole thing with everyone guessing was really cute. I loved the part with Armstrong. Gold, I tell you. Not keen on Elricest, but I was very entertained by the whole story otherwise. XD
Pineapple Chiffon Cake chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
ohohohohoho!

even though I knew how it would probably end, it was still an enjoyable fic I do adore my elricest!

I absolutely love how Hawkeye demanded that Ed reveal his spouse at gunpoint. so funny.

lovelovelove! it was beautiful.
SmilelyFaceMel chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
OMG, I loved this story so much! Papa!Roy is the ultimate Elricest shipper! _ This was so cute! I literally squeed when Ed and Al kissed. It was so funny. I hope to see more Papa!Roy Elricest from you!

Also, you said you've read the doujinshi "Love Brace." You wouldn't happen to still have said doujinshi, would you? I used to have it (I agree, it's very cute; a personal favorite of mine), but then my computer crashed and I lost half of my FMA doujinshi - including that one. Is it possible you could upload it for me, if you have it? I'd be eternally grateful.
Rally Collins chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Whadda way to shut 'em up! Adda boy, Ed! Still, like to see how Roy's gonna get them to show up to that reception.

Loved it!
Queen Vampiress chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I love Roy in this fic! :P The ultimate elricest shipper indeed. I really like how you made thie rings Al's armor. I was swooning. Awesome story, fave!
Your Kidney chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Roy makes me so fucking happy. :D

InsaneBlackHeart
Saya chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
aw i thought this story was so sweet.

i absolutely adore Elricest, Ed and Al were meant for each other! :)

keep up the good work
rainismysunshine chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
THAT WAS AWESOME! yay for elricest! yay for Ed doing inappropriate things to Al in public! I can die happy now! You are the best fanfiction author ever...omg...YOU ROCK!
sea of space chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
:huggles Maiden: Have you ANY idea how much I love you and your writing. I mean 'Skeletons' that was unexpected and now I scroll over and find this! I was fangirl squealing like at 2 AM a few days ago when I read this. But I'm reviewing now, cause I was being lazy. I hope to see more Papa!Roy and Elricest fics, like a lot more... You don't deserve a cookie, you deserve like, twelve dozen cookies for this fic. Good job as always.

-{Porcelain-Dreams16}