Reviews for Battle of the Bands
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I could see where this was going from the beginning, but I couldn't resist reading it. I loved the first 3/4 of the story; it was just so funny. Unfortunately since I'm a proud member of the 'close-minded culture' as you called it, the end of the story was mildly disturbing... incest * shudder* but otherwise, I still liked your story a lot.

Having read some of your other stories, I feel i must say:

I LOVE and ENVY your writing skill!

:) Hearts and flowers to ya, keep writing.
tsuki yamano chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
funny
issues09 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Great job, It's very cute _
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Rowan: This is my second (or maybe third) time reading this story and for some reason I thought I had reviewed before...apparently not. Anyway, I love this story! It's especially clever for all the different ways the characters try to discover whom Ed is "married" to...I love the scene with Armstrong. It makes extreme sense that Riza would walk up to Ed, point her gun at him and demand to know. She is not what one would call subtle (excepting her love for Roy...), but nor is she nosy; she's just FED UP with it all. Yeah, that was a great part when she basically said enough was enough. The kissing in public like that bothered me a little, because how could they forget about all those people just *staring* at them, I don't know. Of course, the kiss was hot as HELL, and I loved it,sense or not. And I love Roy at the end, planning a reception for them. Papa!Roy is amazing...Also, overall for this story, the dialogue was dead on; reading the dialogue, I could see the characters actually holding conversations like that...
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
xD Roy is so adorable! That fic was insanely funny, I was giggling the whole time. So cute!
myinukoi chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
maybe you should have put a warning that it would be elricest. but that would have ruined the plot, hm? i'm not a fan of the pairing but i still liked the story. really funny! XD i hope no one else freaked out, flamed you, or was rude in their review.
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Oh dear God, Roy XD What is his PROBLEM? That pyro's just so naughty... XD; Ah, well.

That fic made me laugh so hard. *Faves* I just love Elricest 3 So adoroable/kinky Great job!
Micayasha chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
KYA! I LOVED IT! (As usual, of course...) It was adorable. And so FMA-like something that could actually be in the series. You know, if they had Elricest in the series. XD
EnoughToTemptMe chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That... was really disturbing. You have a flair for writing funny stories, and I love your style, but that was weird. I have no problem with homosexual relations, but incest? Um. Well, I still enjoyed this story. It was unique and amusing, so congrats. Sincerely,

MarsOutcast
Solo Maxwell-Yamato chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
YES A PAPA!ROY ELRICEST SHIPPER! *loves, hugs and frenches you*
estale chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I LOVED IT! It was elricest, but on a totally different level. I have never read any fics where they got married, even though it seems to natural, until now and I definitley think there should be more. I think you did an awesome job on this piece-including the military and Father Dearest, Roy. Everything fit so perfectly! I also thought it was a nice detail to have the rings be made out of the armor metal, that really made it special. I'm going to end up being redundant, but you know I liked it. A sequel?
drake220 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
no offense meant but you've got to warn people when you do an elricest ficlet. Some of us don't like reading these. I have no problem with you liking them but i would have appreciated a little warning. I do understand it would have ruined the whole suspence of the thing though. oh well. Also, a 'T' rated fic shouldn't have the word fuck in it. It seems kind of more 'M' then.

The story was well written and i give you a whistle of appreciation for the excellent characterization.
Rusper chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
._.

Ew...
duckgirl566 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
duckgirl566:WHA!

ducky alter ego: You'll have to excuse her.

duckgirl566:WHA!

ducky alter ego: She doesn't react well to elricest.

::ducky alter ego tunrs to duckgirl566::

ducky alter ego: WOULD YOU SHUT UP?

duckgirl566:WHA! My...my beautiful Ed...why, dammit?
Lessa chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
*Glomps you* That was so great! - That just made my day really! I LOVE PAPA ROY! - And the whole story was just, god no words can describe, I Loved the begining how Roy had yet to even blink! - LOL Then the whole of the military is snooping around thier busness, and Riza with her gun! - Priceless. - God, I may just have to start quoting from this story!

Lotsa love,