Reviews for The End of Things: Hook's Version
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh no! He kills Pan? But really interesting,... you know, I always did think that Hook was really out to kill the child in himself when he went after Peter.
Americ's Pet chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Very well done! The linguistics need a bit of work for the story to flow evenly but the message and speech were both marvelous. The very air of James' mind's eye is captivating in the way you present it. I have no doubt that with such talent you are already an even more gifted writer than what I read here. I hope to read much more of you work. Please keep it up. :)
margotllama chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
kid, i hate to break it to you, but age wins. i think you focused on the wrong part of the story.
Kid chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Um well... I guess I just disagree with you on every point. Hook and Peter can not be the same underneath because Hook is a man a human man. And Peter is more of a child than any human child can be. A child can know fear and loneliness but Peter can not and I guess that is where I disagree with you. Taking this from the recent movie I can see how you would think Peter would miss Wendy and be lonely but Peter forgets. He doesn't grow, he doesn't learn from his experiences and change he just forgets and so he stays all ways a little boy. As for Peter dying and for Hook of all people to actually be able to kill Peter (age and reality conqering youth and fantasy) I find it perposturous the whole point of Peter Pan is that Peter is forever young forever alive and age can Never win.
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
What a pleasant surprize to find such a lovely Hook POV story right before I go to bed.
HardToScare211 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
oh oh oh that's a terrible place to stop! keep going...but it could be a lovely oneshot...but pleeze don't let it be! I want more so badly! PLEEZE
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 7/9/2006