Reviews for The Incident in the Library
MidnightTinnedPineapple chapter 1 . 7/26
I've read a lot of Marauders fic- and I mean A LOT- but this is the first to make me laugh and cry and feel strangely sexually aroused all in under 4000 words. You establish the characters amazingly well considering the short length- favourited!
Ginny A Heron chapter 1 . 7/23
This is and always will be one of my favourite James/Lily fics! It's simply written brilliantly, everything is perfect and the ending is the best (and very amusing)!

THIS WAS SO WEIRD BUT SO FUNNY AND SO CUTE
Oh my gosh YESSS
THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY
I forgot how wonderful James and Lily fics are
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 6/16
I have to completely agree - there is an appalling lack of good Lily/James romance. As in, you know, snogging-type romance. Not the typical hate-friends-dating cycle romance that you generally find about Lily and James. Your story was a great snogging-romance oneshot! I really enjoyed it (and it's excerpt in "The Marauders Discover Fanfiction" was amazing too). Good job!
I loved it. Amazing. Very funny, and very Lily and James. Well done. Now excuse me, I'm going to read it again.
Kaitlin goble chapter 1 . 5/29
OH MY GODS! Too funny!
Wolfwind chapter 1 . 5/24
BeautifulXD
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 4/17
Loved this!
florafaunamerryweather chapter 1 . 3/30
I read this fic on my lunch break at work and I was biting into my fist to keep from squealing so loud that everyone else could hear me. This was SUBLIME and I am heart eyes and I don't know how else to express to you how good this was!
Snitchsnatcher7 chapter 1 . 3/19
I need 2 READ more pls
Morgana Elvendork chapter 1 . 1/11
Hello!

I just have to say that someone just copy your work here: s/11727357/1/Snogging-In-The-Library
I've already report it, but maybe you'll need more people to get it deleted.
Absolutely amazing! One of my all time favourite jily fics! Thank you so much for this gem, I'm constantly coming back to re-read it.
bechloe47 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
This is so cute! I love how they are so ignorant of how they like each other.