Reviews for Interlude To Murder
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Your stories are all great. I've read most of them, and liked them all. In this story I particularly liked how you switched between the flashbacks and reality to give the story more depth.
Rdr2 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
A few grammatical and spelling errors, but nothing overly noticeable on a quick read. Overall, the story swept right by and lacked the methodical tempo one expects in a Puckett or Miller Batman story. But, one could say the pacing is what makes this fanfic a "Teen Titan" crossover rather than a purely "Batman" one. In one of your emails to me, you said this tale was partly inspired by my own works, "The Line" and "The Purloined Heroes." While I'm flattered that you'd gained some inspiration from them, I'm curious what exactly you did with it. I noticed a possible reference to the opening paragraphs of "The Line" in newspaper report of Robin's final battle with Slade, but other than that, it seems all original to me.

The Untold Chronicles chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
aaw, so sad! poor Robin
Secret-Clarity chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
The end is so sad,geeze i feel so bad for bruce.
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
you made me cry at the end! but that was a GREAT story )

Crazy 4 A Reason
inthetardiswiththetylers chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Oh my god, that was so sad! :[

But it was really good, too!

MutilatedBliss :]
Insanity 101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
gah...i am trying so hard not to bawl right now. this was was...perfect, wonderful, so miserably sad...gah! youre brilliant...*sob* you know that? ~Dusty