Reviews for A Decent Proposal: The Morning After
aceofqueens chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
To be honest, I was looking for lemon/smut like a perv.

While it would have been nice to find it, I'm happy with this. You portrayed it realistically, with the characters having to deal with a reasonable issue that might actually come up because of their differences in culture.

It's much better than the common Rob/Star dribble and you weren't having the characters act OOC.

So, good work. It was a pleasure to read.
XICeeStarzX chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Your story says nothing about a proposal. Esential details are left out. It's a cute story but it doesn't go with the name. And the rating doesn't go with the story either. 'M' (cliffnote) means it has sex(in vivid detail), drugs, alchol, suicide, muliple uses of adult language (cursing). & this can sort-of be rated as 'T' but it's more 'k' .
I mean no offence to you but I think you need to know this. Your ideas & style are great but elaborate on detail. Really discribe actions & feelings in your writting.
Over all your a good writer, just don't be afriad to give your readers graphic detail.
StarCatBurning chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hahahaha that was really funny and i really enjoyed it :) Write more!
timemakeitgofaster chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
lol loved it 3 keep writing more starfire & robin 3
TempduMinuit chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
that was adorable
Lemonysh chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
loved the story! :)
Lady Wolfy chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I actually liked this one more than the first :) good job!
Kintatsu chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
What's the anime with all the ninja girls and the big demon? Also, the story managed to stay perfectly balanced on the line between sweet and funny. Not a lot of author's can pull that off.
ddproxcm chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Such a super cute one shot! I loved it. :)
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This was extremely well done. I know this is a few years old but certainly worth a review.

Very enjoyable! One of my favorites. Great dialog, characterizations, I could go on!
claire chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
definetly no lemon required. very cute without gagging on fluff.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I liked this little pair of stories. Intelligent, mature subject matter, and yet not smutty.

Also quite funny - Batman's "As soon as I have some, I'll let you know" line reminds me so strongly of the animated series I could practically hear the voice actor reciting it.
x-Medicate-x-Me-x chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
That... was adorable _

And very clever too

I really like Raven in this, so wise.

Not to mention how well it was written!
Roxie Arie chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
i love it! Perfect morning after story
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
these where great Works I have to say it seemed the most like how the show would be. For for once someone did not make the disistion that robin was dick. even if there is evedance of that it is dick there is still evdence that it is Tim.