Reviews for Story time, brat
Queen Haydee River chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
HAHA! That was awsome! I though you would try and make it like that old movie "Operation Pettycoat" where they didn't have enough red or white to paint the WWII sub so they mixed them. Great job.
PRIVATE chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Friggin awesome!
hotrodngold chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! omfg! rofl! *snort* *cackel!*

this is too fuckin funny!

towel, and PINK!

roflmaopmp!
DragonChaos chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Hahaha! Awesome stuff. "Carnation pink."

/shakes head

Brilliant.
Yusagi chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Thats so random and hilarious, I love it! XD Carnation pink!

Gee...I forgot it was pink, my memory makes it red XP

Somehow, that's just so plausable...I love the way you illustrate the world and their history, you don't just stick to the dry-bones storyline provided in the story, ya really flesh it out and make it believable.
SapphireXSerpent chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Heh. It's funny because, just yesterday my brother asked me why the Tiny Bronco was pink. I said I didn't know, and I may never. This has a good explaination though.

...Must get FFVII ultima guide...it tells you EVERYTHING, even what type of underwear Cloud wore whe he had to dress up as a woman...I'm sure it'll say something about the Tiny Bronco.
Aurora-Kayd chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Best. "This one time..." Story. Ever.

Very brilliant. Win for you :]
Amani Ishikawa chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
HA HA! MRE gave me the link to this one. XD Nice story and explanation on how it got to be pink. XD I always figured it was b/c the paint faded. P
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
XD omg. This is so freaking awesome. I've been high on this all weekend. I told my mom I was offially christened as "Captain Joscelyn of the ShinRa Air Force as an ariship pilot" and she just groaned, rolled her eyes at me and tried to hide. She looked like she was hoping no one else had heard me XD

Amani's going to freaking kill me when she reads this XD 3 eehehe. So much fun, thanks!
Meno chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That was beautiful. I loved it.

How old was Cid? In the story.