Reviews for The End of Yesterday's Tomorrow
E chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Break my heart y dont u?
i just cant take the ending
im drowning in feels
InvaderAlex IN chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
is he dead i need to KNOW!
Lilmiu Shibuya chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was amazing, so did BB die? Send me a PM alright!

Xoxo
Amaya
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This story is heart-breaking, interesting, original, tear-jerking, and unique. This story is so well-rounded and deep.
willotaku9000 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
That's it? You end it like that? No!
Ikasury chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
o.O;; *twitches* DUDE! O.O! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! THAT'S LIKE THE EVILEST CLIFFY/ENDING EVER! *is completely shocked and at a loss for anymore words* o.O;; ah...uh... . AHHARGHH!
DeepThoughtsX chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
... I loved the story. Well written, except for a few minor spelling errors. There was a kind of closure at the end, but not the normal type, if you know what I mean. I mean, I'm not wrong in assuming BB is dead... right? dammit, it's been years since a fanfic made me cry... could you just like confirm his death of survival for me? Pwease. Anyway, excellent story, checked your profile, good tastes in anime, tomorrow I'll read your other fics. Great story, I look forward to more from you. Hey, you might just have given me the inspiration to try to de-suckify (I know I made the word up) my past fanfics, and write some more, re-write, and re-post. Thanks! Loved the story, bai bai, Milo-sempai!
Stephen chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
The story was in my opinion well written and deep. While i would have liked to have seen more detail surrounding Ravens ventures into her own mind the only problem with the story (and really its nothing but a minor nuisance) was the occasional spelling error. The ending of the story im sure has been complained upon but i believe it is appropriate, i would however like to see an epilouge. Whether BB lives or dies from the attempt is irrelevant, just knowing what happened after all the chaos would give the proper closure to the story though.
Puddehcat chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
OMG THATS SO SAY *crys* LET HIM LIVE! would you mind if i made a sequel for you? *throws rock at you* HELO?
Fluffbeast chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
wow...i...uh...wow...i really liked it. the charecters were more in charecter in your story then in a lot i have read. i hope you do do a seqeal, i... wow... does he die?
shikamaru roxs my soxs chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
OMFG! THAT WAS FLIPPIN AWESOME!

shikamaru's hot honey *_*
futuremarine1000 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
how the fuck do you call that an end thats not the end thats a cliffhanger but its really good please continue, but only if you want to, i would love to know what raven's reaction is to bb being dead
aurora-n-m chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
thats it? he dies? oh, not cool! write more, its so good!
Yakubi chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Wow... damn good story there, but the ending was so sad! But all in all, you are a great writer. But is Beast Boy dead or alive... did he just lose consiousness or did he die? Either way could you please do a sequel? You could do it about Beast Boy's and Raven's lives together or how she copes with is death... if you need ideas that's all. But, just to say so again, you are a great writter and I love'd this story. Thank you for making it so long!

*Yakubi*
Sakurali13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
o m g...that is sad...it sucked!...no no not your story, the story was good! but the thought that beast boy died...that what sucked! _ good job! luv it!