Reviews for Hated Salvation
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 4 . 3/24
Is it horrible to be asking for an update almost nine years after the latest one? I really do enjoy this twist on the HP/Voldy stories out there, but I'm afraid this is where you will be leaving it for the foreseeable future. Still, thank you for publishing what you have, and I commend you for your skill with writing. You've done a wonderful job.
TheDeadGirlRisenTroller chapter 4 . 3/15
Wheres the fifth chapter?
samira vangola chapter 4 . 2/23
Continue
I thought you would like to know I really like this story.
But I don't know if this was intentional or not but Tom/Voldemort seems REALLY oc so does Harry but not as much. But besides that I love this story!
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 4 . 1/19
I loved it please update more
duchessme chapter 4 . 1/2
too sad this wont be continued.
It was such a nice and amazng plot
angeleyes1984 chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Has this been abandoned
Azurena chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Just wondering if you're planning on finishing this, bc I really like it quite a bit
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
XD
Harry's.Harem chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
snape has vampire blood I KNEW IT!
angelbaby.kh2 chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Has this story been abandoned?
JuleMaker chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Ooh :D
I can't wait for the next chapter! Harry's gonna change everything :P
NobleHouseOfBlack chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Hi okay so I love your stories, I've read Abandon more times then I can count (quite seriously though) and I recently read reclaim for the first time. I've read a bunch of your other stories as well and imagine my surprise when I found much of my favorite ships in your stories!

I just happened across this beauty about 10 minutes ago and I would love it if you would please continue it. I fell in love with it and I am desperately curious to see if Harry and Tom work out, how this friendship is going to happen with Harry and Draco, perhaps even Dumbles bashing!?

Please, I'd love it if you would continue. You are such an amazing author and I love each and everyone of your stories. They're well written and even though you despise the plot it always seems to pull through and leave me breathless. There's such a great deal of humor in these and I can't help but think of it occasionally while doing everyday things and crack up. But there is also the fair share of seriousness that takes me by surprise.

Really, I think you are truly talented and would love it if you continued!
loleo chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
To bad that this story in not going on. It is sooooo interesting and I would like to read more. Perhaps the author find it in them, to take again the pencil, the keyboard to write for us to continue and we could read about the ending. Perhaps... I hope... Pretty please, do it...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2014