Reviews for Simply Glorfindel
Frodo's sister chapter 14 . 8/1/2012
This is a good story. I'm glad Glorfindel is reunited with his love.
Glory Bee chapter 14 . 5/24/2012
A very touching reunion. :)
Gismo chapter 14 . 6/7/2010
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I wanted you to know that I enjoyed this story very much.

From the depths of despair to the peace in Valinor, I think you did a wonderful job of showing Glorfindel's feelings during this long trip. Your writing style (and technique) is good, nice descriptions and great dialogue.

I always love reading a good fic, especially one about 'our favourite Balrog Slayer' as you put it. Hannon le! Thank you for writing this!
Kalisona chapter 14 . 3/10/2007
Such a beautiful story! . All the way through, it's amazing, and I loved it! Thank you for giving us an amazing story with our favorite balrog-slayer (Gandalf? Psh!) as the star! . Thank you!

Kali
Lillz chapter 14 . 8/7/2006
*sighs, content* New Imladris. perfect

oh, i'm all teary! how beautiful! together with the woman he loves at long last after so many bitter, long years! i'm so happy!

fantastic ending to a fantastic story! if u haven't already, i hope you write more! i'll definately be reading them! xx
Lillz chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
can i just say, i think it's brilliant the way your writing style has changed through the story. it was very good at the beginning, but now it's excellent. the way you say so much, so simply, with so few words and yet so succinctly drive home the point of what it is you want to say. what a wonderful way to sum things up.

"it was over."

perfect. xx

cor, i hope i've managed to put in to words what it is i'm trying to say! xx
Lillz chapter 12 . 8/7/2006
*sidles in, shamefaced* been a while since i read this! oops xx

he's definatly doing so much better, isn't he? he's come so far from the manic-depressive of the first few chapters. he can actually crack jokes now!

rofl Glorfindels: "Legolas will shoot you both" that was just so unexpected that i laughed!

oh. :( bittersweet ending. the knowledge that their time on M.E is coming to a close...

great chapter! xx
rosybell chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
Sorry I should have reviewed earilier...yes, how cute an ending...nice, soft, warm fuzzies. Hm, maybe you should do one with Elrond abd Celebrian! Wait, don't do that, you've already ruined enough lifes as it is!

-Rosabel C. (aka Perilous Rose)
DarkAngelPearl chapter 14 . 7/24/2006
Yay! He got his peace. At least, in the end, you always get your reward if you wait JUST a bit longer. I guess the story had to end some time soon, and, just like your Legolas fic, this was a great story. I can’t wait for more in the future!

DAP
Minyasta chapter 14 . 7/24/2006
NO! NOT THE LAST CHAPTER! :(!

But it is so beautifully written! :) I love this chapter and how you have Glorfindel finally at peace across the sea. This story reminds me a lot of the song "Into the West" sung by Annie Lennox for the RotK soundtrack. Gorgeous. Heart-warming. Absolutely beautiful. _ How Glory is reunited with his long-lost love at the end... I love it!

The only thing I don't like about this story is that it is now over! Gah! What fanfic shall I be obsessed with now, hm?

lol, great story. Thank you so much for a fantastic read. I hope to see more good stuff from you in the future! :D

Ta ta now!

- Minyasta
Ellfine chapter 14 . 7/23/2006
Oh good! A well deserved happy ending. YAY!

Now go write soemthing else.
sielge chapter 14 . 7/23/2006
It was a beautiful story this one!
NiRi chapter 14 . 7/23/2006
Don't you just hate it when someone else uses your computer & you forget to check if it's in YOUR account or theirs? Anyway...those were MY reviews not OBLOTR's *grin* I'll have to remind her to sign off when she uses my computer!

Again, great story...though I would have liked a kiss! *sticks tongue out at author* Still, guess you can't make Rose too mad, eh?

smiles

NiRi
OBSESSEDWITHLOTR chapter 14 . 7/23/2006
Well FINE! I don't want to kiss him either! *grin* Great ending to a wonderful story! sniff sniff. Kind of sad to see this one go...Very nicely done and I like your Erestor very much! I'd like to see him get the GIRL for once...and it was sweet seeing Elrond and Celebrian together again. Very moving chapter.

smiles

NiRi
Author Unknown chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
Love it! Please, write more soon!