Reviews for Nobody Dies Alone
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This was great! Thanks for sharing!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
dude, this is wonderful! very touching, glad Mal didn't die alone after all...
The Buzz chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I really enjoyed this. I especially liked Wash's observation that Mal was yelling at him because he was worried too- it seems obvious in retrospect but I don't think I'd quite thought of it that way. Thanks for sharing!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I went looking for a fic like this and behold! Here it is. Skipping these events on screen made it even more effective but hey, fan fic is for filling in the blanks, the moments of horror and confusion as the crew go through the ship, trying to follow the blood trail to it's conclusion. Great story!
Flagella chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Ooh, this one was longer than the others I've thus far read. (Darn you from distracting me from school work.)

Really enjoyed it. (Bet you weren't expecting that, huh?)

You write the characters so well!
Disappearing1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Aww, that was right shiny! Did you get that last bit of dialogue from the script? That was good Jayne I liked that you had him testing the air in Serenity. That is so Jayne. I like that you acknowledged Mal and Zoe's relationship. good job darlin'!
HiddenCries77 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
i really love this story...i always loved the connection between mal and i think its great you wrote that wash has an understanding of it...i really love your stories!
JazzyMcWier chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
A good look at Wash's POV from that ep. I always wondered what he thought about Zoe recalling the shuttles. :-)
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I love fics that show us missing scenes from the episodes. This was creative and insightful.