Reviews for Essence of Weasely
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I loved the "I-almost-wish-I-could-tackle-him-at-random-moments-and-snip-off-bits-of-his-hair nice." It struck me as funny. ;)
dramaprincess15 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
i could actually see this conversation happening. you're a really good writer.
Blix chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
:D Loved it. I have to admit I didn't get the Bulgarian sex thing but w/e.
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Aw! That was nice. I liked it.
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I loved this! Especially the dialog when Harry and Ron are poking fun at her! :)
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
XD You recognize me. It's like I'm famous! Ha, that's actually how I recognized you. "Isn't that Twin-Lupus's friend...? I'll go see if she has some BBRa fics! :D"

I didn't get to finish the story. :( I was all set to have an afternoon marathon of fic reading, and I think I got distracted for some reason, though I have the memory span of a goldfish and for god's sake can't remember why. XD I SHALL finish, though possibly after midterms when I have more time!

This story was adorable and HILARIOUS. I wish we got to see Harry teasing his friends a little more in the books. My favorite parts of the series are when the trio is just having fun with each other. "How I do lust for it on long, lonely nights-" And "Bulgarian sex" just became my favorite phrase EVER.

I admit, Hermione does seem a little crazy here. But I like it. Am I the only one who gets a very neurotic vibe from her? I don't think I'm alone in this! Hermione is a little, frizzy-haired psycho, but that is why I love her.

I haven't written Hermione/Ron in forever, and now suddenly I want to! Oh, dear, and I still have homework. Sob, sob. Anyway, thanks for making my day (er, night) a little brighter with this fic. _

(...Bulgarian sex!)
Windrider chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I liked it, great stuff! Well done, and thank you! :)
Domique chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Good work, kinda confusing and fast-paced, but I'll get over it.

I kinda had one thing, that I thought was iffy...

“And I can smell freshly mown grass and new parchment and old textbooks that nobody cares about anymore, and-”

I just don't think she would say 'and' so many times. Stupid, I know, but it bugged me all the same.

"Still, I whipped out my want and brandished it threateningly in Harry’s direction."

I think you meen wand...

Good job, thats the conversation I had going through my head after I read that class :)
ShadowGryphyn chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
this is sweet, like cute, but not cute. am I making any sense? no idea. I do like your story.
Vywien is me chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Oh my gosh, I love this story. I wrote something like it..but shorter. -_- Haha. I like yours better. Seriously.
PsychoHaired chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
lol, cute :)
Legofiance chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
loved it, very nice hermione reaction. in the favs.
BAColeNC chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Sushi, this was great. You kept everyone in character. I've been wondering if one day Miss Grainger's penchant for spouting off would get her in trouble.

Noticed a few minor spelling errors but nothing drastic.
TopKat chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
-pulls you back by the collar-

so. good. and hilarious, too. i love it!

bulgarian SEX? whut. XD

they're a cute couple, alright, but kindastalker!hermione makes it even better.

Rm.
LadyNightWriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
hehe.

R/H. Love x_x

Good fic. haa, she smelled ron's hair.

...

God...now i wonder what it smells like...

LNW