Reviews for He Says, She Says
bobzilla-inator chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I thought this was lovely.
RainToLullaby chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
that was really, really nice to read
great gospel chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I loved this. It was nice to see a fitting transition scene in between Jinx and Kid Flash's meeting and her ultimately switching sides. Very cute, and nicely done.
Sofia Michelle chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i love the story, but what made it better was "The Smelly cat" song!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Nice work.
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Love it! It's an awesome story, totally got their characters down!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
LOL at the part where kid Flash says "but are you sure we know each other well enough to sleep together. XD
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I love reading Kid Flash and Jinx, but this was a real treat. Wonderfully written!
Fearlee chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I'd sometimes wonder how Kid Flash got Jinx to join in on the fight with the Brotherhood. You did bring up the facinating point that Jinx wouldn't just jump over to the good side when Madame Rogue totally put her down. So yah; nice job.

AND! I like how you made Kid Flash drop the rose on Jinx's lap and he runs away only to steal their plans when they're not looking, and how you put in some of Gizmo's speech insults in there.

Okay, now i'm done. I liked it!
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Definitely the most realistic take on how Jinx showed up in that second to last episode that I've read so far. Love it, and the characters were very in character, too, so that doesn't hurt.
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
aw very cute and i wounder if jinx caught that last part "...figure out that you actually do like me, but you just refuse to admit it to yourself" lol very funny
rosewolf44 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
that was cute
Re-Ane chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
YES YES YES oh my god their antics are so adorable. I absolutely loved the setup of the story and how it wrapped things up so neatly at the end.

Just... fantastic
HellsingFanaticperson chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Awh Cute. Jinx is a good character if you can get someone to pull her outta her bad luck barrier. Kid flash is witty and persistant, just the man for the job . I'm suprised she didn't attack him though lol