Reviews for Silent Hill: Lost Souls 2
Shortey chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Welcome back! I'm so thrilled you updated! I haven't forgotten this amazing and wonderful fic. As a matter of fact, a couple of months ago, I have re-read your Lost Souls fics, part one and two. And no other fic has captured the creepiness and genuine horror like you have. Well done!

It looks like everything is coming together now and all is falling into place. I love the characters' interactions together and you captured them so effortlessly and right on the mark. Mike's turning proves to be pivotal in the storyline. Looks like the other protagonists will get their hands full in the next few chapters. I really can't wait to read what's next.

Just a note of encouragement, you still have loyal readers following your SH fics and await future chapters. I really hope you will update as soon as you can coz this is so awesome to read. Good luck and I'm looking forward for the next chapter.
LadyAngelitta chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
Daamn I forgot about this long time ago until I received the email! Now I'm really anticipated to know what happens again! Try to update asap. the chapter was awesome. :'DD
LadyAngelitta chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
woaah i so wanna know whats gonna happen! im really lovin da story, nd i especially like treys personallity xD please hurry up with da next update! Cant wait! x)
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
interesting. now everything is fitting together now.

This would make for a good horror series.

I bet it would be rated M on TV
BizarroVeR chapter 13 . 12/22/2010
Hullo, found your second installment of this story but knew better than to have my desert before dinner. This has been a good read, you have a unique touch for creepyness that is in par with SH 3. Never played the game, but watched the LPs and enjoyed the uber creepy atmosphere. You slid that ominous air nicely throughout your story. Maybe the writers for the new SH games should consult you for plot and shock factors before making a new game.

Just one thing really bothered me. Your charas do seem a little too black and white. Everything else is notworthy, I'm eager to see how this unfolds. Your plot is intriguing and your encoporation between SH3-4 are seamless. Hope you finish another chap soon,

thever
NoMatterHowMuchYouFeedTheWolf chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
Wonderful chapter, as always. I’m so glad that you updated! I’ve actually was thinking about messaging you and telling you how much I miss this story, but I guess there’s no need for that now. :]
Shortey chapter 13 . 11/9/2010
Yay, an update! Been waiting for this fic for ages. I'm really glad you haven't abandoned it. It's such a marvellous story. I love how descriptive you are at scenarios and how you build tension up. As a reader, I'm always captured by what's happening and nervously hold my breath to see what will happen. Please update again soon, I love this fic!
Leonid Ivanov chapter 13 . 11/8/2010
I don't think I could thank you enough for the updated chapter. For me, your LOST SOULS saga is definitely the best saga in Silent Hill fandom. I've been waiting for this story to be updated for two years, I think... And when I saw the update alert in my e-mail, it felt like christmas! Thank you for continuing the story, Mike. Thank You!
Avin01234 chapter 13 . 11/7/2010
Aw Man! Finally! I was waiting a long time for this.

Good Job! :D
Arktos chapter 12 . 4/23/2010
Sure is a shame you never finished this story...it's a rather engaging one, and this must be the only decent fic I've found with more than one of the series' protagonists in it.

In any case, thank you for a good read :)
GamingNoxus chapter 12 . 11/7/2009
Hey Great stories man Hoping to read more on this one
avin01234 chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Great story and will you be writing the next chapter, chapter 13?
Amy Mariie chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
I cannot wait for the next chapter! I know it's been a while but I'm not pushing you to write the next one. :) Your writing is simply amazing! Can't wait for another update.

-Amy
Leonid Ivanov chapter 12 . 4/4/2009
Have you ever seen a greedy child who's been craving for a new toy's reaction when he finally got what he wants? THAT was exactly how I react when I see the newly-updated chapter of yours. I really, really addicted to your writings, Mike. Please, be updated! And HUGE thanks for the new chapter.
Rodarian chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
Well my final draft of the dissertation is due next week. X_X Keeping my sanity up in the mean time.

I never did like that overgrown patient at the hospital( SHI:IV) Creeped the crap out of me. Could I make one little request.

Elieen had the ability to fight in the game. Granted she wasn't overly helpful but maybe you could rectify that a little in your future chapters. I always thought she was a little more than a damsel in distress.

Btw, the setting for Trey and Micheal. Are they in the tower or the orphange house. I suspect the tower but if you could clarify it, that would be great.

As usual you don't skip a beat in terms of writing. The detailings in terms of descriptions is always a pleasure to read.

Sorry if my review has been a little short. Promise to write a better one next time round.