Reviews for Moriari
TropicalRemix chapter 16 . 7/19
i loved the story. I'm glad that serena and darien are together
I felt gypped with this story. What happened to Mina? She was mentioned very little and you never mentioned her much. I don't care if the story was another forbidden love between Serena and Darien. I was hoping to see what became of her and what had happened after being taken from her mother. No mention of her since chapter one by her mother until many chapters later where you said Serena had contact with her. How did they meet? Serena really shows off her selfish ways in this story. She always gets what she wants in the end not caring what she has to do to achieve it.
Serenity312 chapter 16 . 1/8
Amazing story! Loved your plot, you wrote really well! I really enjoyed reading about Serena and dariens emotions. Thank you for writing, great job :)
MadFan chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Sometimes Serena can be a real bitch.
Shdjellsnx chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Oh damn you messed up big time
Ehheheehhe chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
I love your story. The fact that there's a legitimate problem that actually needs to be solved is amazing. Many other stories are forced and could be easily solved with no casualties.

I also realllyyyyyy want to say "Fuck you" to Darien, but it's not his fault TT-TT
SwedishBish chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
DON TOSH MEH. DONT TOSH MEH. bish.
alPhha chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
I have to admit i hat vamp stories of Serena and Darien, i say leave twilight out of such an amazing manga/anime but you're story was absolutely amazing! I salute you! hoping for a sequel?
ume chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
/3 its not rini D: but good story :)
ichiberry-tan chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
I was so happy that it was finished then I say the "For now..." and was like I hate you for torturing me like this.
PuccaFreak chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
Oh my god! I really love this story!
mryann chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
ohhh wow... your story keeps on getting better and better... I can't help but cry on the chapter where Darien needs to pretend he does not love her... oh gosh... I'm nearing the end and I love to go and go and read your story... whew,... more stories please... I gotta read more of your work!
S. Augustara chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
wow. that was amazing! My heart hurt physically just reading that... Very tragically beautiful. Can't wait to see how it all ends :)
S. Augustara chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Great chapter! I love this story! It's one of the best Sailor Moon stories I've read so far- I can't wait to finish it. Thanks for sharing your ideas with the community! :)
Brizzy chapter 16 . 1/14/2011
loved it

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)