Reviews for Moriari
MadFan chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Sometimes Serena can be a real bitch.
Shdjellsnx chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Oh damn you messed up big time
Ehheheehhe chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
I love your story. The fact that there's a legitimate problem that actually needs to be solved is amazing. Many other stories are forced and could be easily solved with no casualties.

I also realllyyyyyy want to say "Fuck you" to Darien, but it's not his fault TT-TT
SwedishBish chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
DON TOSH MEH. DONT TOSH MEH. bish.
alPhha chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
I have to admit i hat vamp stories of Serena and Darien, i say leave twilight out of such an amazing manga/anime but you're story was absolutely amazing! I salute you! hoping for a sequel?
ume chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
/3 its not rini D: but good story :)
ichiberry-tan chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
I was so happy that it was finished then I say the "For now..." and was like I hate you for torturing me like this.
PuccaFreak chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
Oh my god! I really love this story!
mryann chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
ohhh wow... your story keeps on getting better and better... I can't help but cry on the chapter where Darien needs to pretend he does not love her... oh gosh... I'm nearing the end and I love to go and go and read your story... whew,... more stories please... I gotta read more of your work!
S. Augustara chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
wow. that was amazing! My heart hurt physically just reading that... Very tragically beautiful. Can't wait to see how it all ends :)
S. Augustara chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Great chapter! I love this story! It's one of the best Sailor Moon stories I've read so far- I can't wait to finish it. Thanks for sharing your ideas with the community! :)
Brizzy chapter 16 . 1/14/2011
loved it

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
angie chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
BRAVO! good job writing those chapters of Moriari! They make me laughing, crying, inspire. Beautiful job on the endin of story! i hope to see other writing of sailor moon like this one will be great and wonderful as this story of moriari!
slightlyxjaded chapter 16 . 9/21/2010
Wow! At first I was a bit skeptical of the whole vampire thing, but this was an AMAZING story that I simply could not stop reading. This story did an awesome job of reminding me why I read these stories in the first place. Interesting use of characters and the descriptions were used wonderfully (not overdone at all). This is truly an excellent work of fanfiction, especially an AU one. I lover your writing style...it definitely kept me hooked. Thank you so much and I look forward to reading your other works!
Sailor Moon Has Balls chapter 16 . 9/13/2010
THAT WAS EPIC. The whole time I was reading this I felt both Serena's and Darien's emotions and the plot was SO. GOOD. You seriously should write a book XD I'd buy it!