Reviews for he's MY thief
kelseywazhere chapter 11 . 4/26/2008
ahaha! thats hecka funny! that letter! i bet it was cute too! XD

loved the story! keep on writing!
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 11 . 4/21/2008
Yay! it's done. That was a good story, I really liked it.
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 10 . 4/3/2008
Yay! You updated. And I'm a lot like you. I sorta plan out the story, but any plot I come up with is just a base and doesn't last to long before it's changed.

Anyway, great chapter!

Update soon please!
kelseywazhere chapter 10 . 4/2/2008
e!1 yay! finally u updated (dont take personally im a very impatient person)! im happy rei finally found his 8sais dramatically* long lost onii-chan! dont worry about the whole 'no clue were its going now" thing. happens to me ALL the time but in the end it ends up working out perfectly! XD update soon! ill b with u till the end *gets teary eyed* sniff!
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
Hm, it's interesting so far and I like it. Get the next chapter up soon!

Tenshi _
kelseywazhere chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
i liked it! keep going! im glad u updated again! it was a little wait but it waz worth it! please update soon!

(*o*)kelseywazhere(*o*)
MalikLove chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Love it ;)
Danica Loy chapter 8 . 12/24/2007
I look forward to finding out what more going to happen with Kai and rei! It's a good story, I will keep an eye out for this story. It's interesting to think of REi as a thief and Kai as the detective. Very interesting.
midnightangel16 chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
like it so far update soon!
supersweety100 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
So freaking good!
Minnea chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Ah What happend to kai?-smiles-Cant wait til the next chappie!

update when ready!
wolfprincess2007 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
awsome, really cool i loved it!
The happiest emo on earth chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
I'm a little afraid to ask, but what is the soft and fluffy thing?
Kayzo chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
oh wow, is this good! this is a great idea! and Kai, a detective? so original! ) can't wait to read more!~
DJ Vee chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
im liking it so far. And i can't wait to see what happens when Tala kisses Bryan! Will he return the gesture or freak out and go psycho on everyone? Anyway plz update soon i cant wait to read the next chapter.