Reviews for Secret Obsessions
Anzu chapter 1 . 1/6
I totally didn't see that coming its so funny LOL! AWESOME!
Haneefa99 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
So did not see that one coming!
doremishine itsuko chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
to tell you the true you are so damm right and i enjoy so much reading your fanfic
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
i love it cant wait for more!
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Haha. I was thinking along the lines of "something" dirty, but not exactly :D

Funny though. I laughed at the last part!
xxPunkRockxx chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That's good- I figured it wasn't anything bad, but I never would've guessed that it'd be Jou doing ballet. lol
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Awesome! Made me smile! -
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
* Puts hands up* I give yes I was thinking of -something else... he he he...But either way it was delicious~! :3
Snowfynn chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Haha, that's cute.
Isis Ishtar chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
*grins sheepishly* yea I was one of the dirty people too teehee anyways...continue I love the couple JoeyxTea my fav in the world...like SetoxJoey! XD anyways bye.
Tatsumaki Aphrodite chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Aww... that was really funny. You know, I'm really getting into this JouAnzu stuff. It can actually work. (P.S. I was really confused at first, I too thought it was gonna be dirrty.)
Lily10 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
_ You got me! I was totally thinking along the dirty side, although in hindsight, I really should've taken notice that you added "Humor" as part of the genre.

Anyways, this little fic was pretty cute and funny. But I can't help but wonder why on earth Jounouchi is learning ballet. _ I don't blame him for not wanting Anzu to spill the beans- people would have a field day. )
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
* raises hand * Yes, I was one of the dirty!people. But wow, you really had me going over the edge until that last line...And DAMN, that was random. Nevertheless, please write more!

~~*ShinakaStar*~~
Misteline chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
HMM. What an interesting turn of events there. You almost had me going for a second. :D I want more~ I love your writing.