Reviews for What Twilight Brings
im her baby chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
it great. can we please have more?
SH chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Nice
rebelmlover13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
now really! i was expecting a one-shot lemon! c'mon please! we are all hungry! sirius and hermy make such a awesome couple!
Hogwartsstudent chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
everyone who gave u a bad review should be shot! i liked this. it was good. You should right more, no matter how much people hates it. I like it.)* plz plz plz right more.. hermione/sirius fics are good.
Raven-Osiris chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Don't listen tot he reviews here, your fic is sweet. I think Sirius/Hermione and Severus/Hermione fics are completely fine. If people don't want to read about young girl and older man they shouldn't even open up the fan fic. Keep up the good work!
rainbow fish chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
no offense...

but u do realise that sirius could be hermiones father?
Lilith chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
...you're kidding me. how the hell did you get 60 reviews for this? whatever
missi chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
it was the shitist thing i have read come on all every one at my school hated it they said it needs more smut maybe them two sneaking off together while he licks her out or somthing ok do it better next time or dont bother
moviemenace chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
This is a crapfest. Like the summary says, it's not smut- but it is stupid.
los korruptozzz chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
WHAT A SHIT!
DONT BOTHER!
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Aw, no smut? Great nonetheless.
PrincessBubbles chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
i like it, and i want a sequal, but make it more passionate and "racier"
Mai Gamit chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
A sequal would be good! IDK, what ever you decide, I mean you did write this stroy an afwl long time ago. . . tata, thanks!
_Black
mooncroww chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I'm not sure what to think of this. I think I might like it. But then I think it might be silly. Either way it's fun. One can't say anything bad about fun.
carly mcintyre chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
please write some more i loved yoou storey and so did all my mates. i cant wait till next chapter (thats if your writing one which i hope you are lol) please whatever you do carry on writing