Reviews for Always
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
There's always been something about Zack that I've loved too. :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That's so sweet of Zack and it would be like him to sacrifice for Max...very cool missing scene.

Both Zack and Alec seem to sacrifice for Max it seems. Great job!
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I just watched SAR yesterday, and reading this made me cry (again) at the beauty and the power of these thoughts. Max/Zack for life!

~ Sakina x
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
so he remembers! how?

loved it! :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Oh, absolutely heartbreaking. If only she could see what she has in him. They could have found so much peace (maybe not in the conventional sense of the word, but still) and happiness together.
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
LOVED it! You're right- with everything they did to him and the reprogramming that he did to himself, he was never able to forget her. He even said so. So, how could he forget when he left? He is just so freaking lovable (lol).
pastheart chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Oh. I absolutely loved it. Wonderful job.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I love it! It's awesome!
LisaMR chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Beautiful! I adored this and please feel free to carry on with this piece should the muse decide to do so!

I love the idea of Zack still knowing how he is and his love for Max. Wonderful!
adele chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Oh God, I think I'm crying. Seriously. That was exactly what Zack would have been thinking. I've always loved Zack, though I've never been an M/Z shipper...I think I'm actually crying now. *sniff, sniff* Good job again! *sniffles quietly from the corner* -Adele
Janiqua chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I love Zack, too! My favorite character! That episode was horrible! It was so sad! But I like how you had him remember her. That was great!
OriginalProxy chapter 1 . 6/26/2006

"We were made in a lab, you see, and they made her a part of me."

Cutest line EVER.
SakuraAkira365 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Even though I'm an MA shipper through and through, I definitely liked this little excerpt. Very poignant! Good job! Hehehe...but please still write MA fics as well!

PS. Thanks for the comments on looking out for another update from me within the next two days since I didn't post for so long.
flaymzofice chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
It's short...*eyes fall out* it's short...haha

'The hardest things in life become the easiest decisions when it comes to Max.' - a return to form with the melancholic poetry of your writing; awesome line.

I was never the biggest Zack fan (and I don't mean that to say I wasn't) but this has certainly taken me further behind his eyes than I ever bothered to venture before and I don't think it's far off from how you wrote it so once again, good job.
X5898 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This was great. Thanks for writing it. It kind of makes SAR a little less painful, the end being another Zack sacrifice instead of him just being sent to the middle of nowhere with no recollection of who he is. This would've been a better ending. This is believable. He is Zack here and he is acting like Zack. Of course, I still hate Max for what she did to him, but that's a whole other story. Also, this: "Because I already died for her once. This time, I’m giving up the only thing I have left: who I am." ... killed me. Great work. You should try to write more stories from Zack's POV, you seem to get him.