Reviews for Sporadic Confidence
Daigo Himura chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
man, this fic is amazing! i like reading it very much! especially how you portrayed Kaworu! Love it! Is this the final chapter, or is there a continuation? I want to read it until it's finished!
codyhobgood271 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Awesome chapter! Great job. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Great chapter it was very good. Hahahaha Emperor Pen-Pen how funny. :)
codyhobgood271 chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Awesome first chapter it was very good. The outtakes were very funny.
Greenfang chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
Very good story. Well written and engrossing.

I hope that you get to that follow up story you talked about.

Greenfang want more!

Good stuff!

Ja.

Greenfang.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
God DAMNIT! I was enjoying myself, reading a truly funny and well-written story, but then you go and give up on it. GR! This might seem stupid, but i've seen a story revive after 5 YEARS in the dumps, so if you could get back to this... please? Otherwise i'll hire pen-pen... Carrot AND stick.
JacobR chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
A lot of fluff, flirting, sexual thoughts and you knew when to calm down. The only thing I didn't like was the whole rock thing you know with the drums.
Materia-Blade chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
‘I’ll keep you here forever.’

‘You’ll never take me alive!’

‘… Well, technically you aren’t alive.’

‘It was a figure of speech… Besides, I’m going whether you like it or not.’

...

Black humor? No... it didn't fit. It really didn't.
Daetor chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Ah yes, another great work, though I have to say that the ending is rather sad, still, you can't have it all perfect. Life is rarely perfect. Anyway, I can't wait for the follow-up, even if it's mainly Kaworu-Rei and secondly S/A, but hey, these are my two fave couples in the Eva-verse. Good luck, oh and send thanks to Draknal on my behalf as well, anyone who helps you work faster is deserving of thanks.
aedan cameron chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
The loud speaker crackled and came to life, and Asuka’s voice filtered all throughout the school. “Attention! Attention, Action Whore, with the Kung-Fu Grip! Get off of my Shinji!”

Fricken hilarious! I wouldn't want to be that girl for anything, is she mentally challenged?

Aedan
aedan cameron chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
Nice to see Shinji and Asuka finally admit their feelings.

Aedan
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
brilliant
rcswart chapter 12 . 7/14/2007
This was good except for the ending. Really odd to end it like that..but good and waitin for that follow up.
Panda of Destruction chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Hey good job on this story, it totally owned. i loved the way you made Kaworu into a badass character, instead of the original, cuz personally he seemed like a fag in the anime. Also this is probobly one of the best Shinji/Asuna stories on here so ya, good job.
TearsOfHurt13 chapter 12 . 3/8/2007
damn you! please hurry this story means alot to me and it should to you too i love it and i want it to continue. by the way i'm about to shut off my pm's so my email is unbrokenhabit13 at