Reviews for What Crutchy Really Did To Snyder's Sourkraut
DutchyAndYummers chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
How very, very true. If I've ever read a truer story, I'll try Urine Heaven seasoned sourkraut
Maddiecake chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
xD Oh my gosh

Maddie: I KNEW he was evil!

Crutchy: It's not evil! It's... un...niceness...

Race: T_T
Eleanor and The Rigbys chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
omg! that was so funny! holy crap i can't stop laughing... lamo... GO CRUTCHY! *mimicks Crutcy's evil got laugh* WOOT!
Ayame Mai chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
LMAO EMILY! YOU'RE INSANE! hahaha lmao dats the best fanfic i ever read lmpao hahahaha
Strawberry Bunny chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
EEEWWWWWWWWW! GROSS! ::applauds Crutchy:: LOL. I knew harmless, innocent Crutchy had an evil fire burning inside of him somewhere!
SPOTTY chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
OMG! This is so hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I always thought he spat in it! LOL! There are more ways to spoil a dinner than one... tehehe!
DDRWizardess chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Dat's great! Just beautiful! Lol! Love it!
Hica Lynn chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
::is laughing too hard to talk::

::ahem:: That was great! I've been wondering about that for the longest time! Now I have an answer, lol
Kora chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
LOL! *applause, cheers, and whistles bombard the air before she gets a chance to speak* i love that last sentence. it's just great, the way it's formed...there's something about it that i love. as i love the rest of this story. hillarious! wonderful! marshmallows to you!
Piker chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
This was great. The use of the word urine turning into You're in was great. Hope you write more. I'll be looking.

Kid Blink *email is *
Terry Knowles chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Interesting. Very cute. *Lady Luck*
Bam chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
haha... very amusing!
danisha sparks chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
and we all thought crutchy was harmless!lol!it's so funny when crutchy interrupts the song!wahahahahaha!it's amazing what one can achieve when everybody thinks you're innocent!more crutchy goat-boy adventures please! :)wuhu!rock and roll, critchy!rock and roll!
Coneflower Adams chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Poor Crutchy. For some reason, he just doesn't work with being evil. But when Synder went "Mmm, sourkraut!"...reminds me of Mike on The Monkees playing Princess Gwen "Mmmm...leftovers! My favorite!" LOL. Cracked me up when it reminded me of that.