Reviews for Institute 13
LeviHeichouCos chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
amazing story.
Lulu chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Okay dude I seriously need to know what is going to happen with Nami Seifer Rox eeepp! so excited! I trust that you will continue this! Hope you continue it soon! -Lulu
KeybladeM757 chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Sora always seemed more like the offspring of Zack and Aerith to me considering his personality, but I enjoyed all the crossover-ness that is Kingdom Hearts and it was sweet to see Riku bonding with Xemnas.
BlackButterfly9 chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
ii loovee ittt

ZoraMalfoy chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
I was going through my old ff account and came across this story in my favorites and I just had to re-read, but, alas, still no updates. :(

Definitely still love the premise and the story. I love the way you set up the families, with Uncle Jack and Roxas and Sora owning a dog named Goofy and a dog named Max (Goof Troop was one of my favorite shows as a kid) and their duck named Donald. Still love the idea of Aladdin working at Food of Wonders and all of the other little miniscule details you added to this story. Plus seeing the main characters as little kids in the prologue is still adorable.

It's easily one of the best KH stories I've read on this site and it's extremely well-written. I'd really love to see Roxas meet Seifer and see the argument that's certain to come, not to mention everything else in the story. Any chance of it ever being continued?

Anyways, hope you're well, especially being in the military and everything.

Take Care,

i am not very creative chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
oh my gosh; this is amazing O:

i love it (:

i'm also feeling rather depressed that you haven't updated this fic in about three years... really hoping that you still intend to continue it. it's incredible.
Luvinlizzxp chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
NO! No update after 3 years? I'm heartbroken T.T

You have a great story here and I'm incredibly caught up in it. I love how you weaved in the characters and the jokes you'd only get if you played the games. And I'm REALLY looking forward to what happens next. Particularly when Roxas meets up with Seifer!

Gah great great fic!
mlp chapter 6 . 1/6/2010
I'm definitely hooked on this story. It's really good, ya know. I know it's been a while since you updated, but I can hope can't I? Kudos _
partner555 chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
This is a nice story, hope you will update soon.
AlysiaRhythm chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
Hello there... I am so sorry I can't make this as long as I want, because its two in the morning and I have to go, but really dude, KEEP IT UP! This story, is awesome! Just tell me how many more reveiws you need to update and I'll get them for you! This is one of the most fun stories I've found that I actually /like/. The plot and everything is so cool. Please continue with it, you won't regret it.

Kayleigh Gray chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
omg. i stayed up till 2 am just to finish reading your story, and let me tell you, it was so totally worth it. :D

oh, and i really love your story! though i was the slightest bit bothered by the misuse of punctuation marks, but heck, everything else is great! :D

lol, and i didn't even finish the first chapter yet and it already made me fall in love with the fic. i really love how you wrote the characters, and how you made them blend together without a single thing out of place. totally love it. (lol, i think i'm overusing the word love now. but what the hey)

rofl, sorry if i'm not really making sense. my mind's still reeling from the fic, and i guess my sleepiness isn't helping me clear my thoughts up at all. lol. :D

i hope you'll update soon.
kairigurl08 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
OMFG lmao

thats all i can say
kairigurl08 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
wow really it took me the entire afternoon for one chap but it was really good!
Talon83 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Oh. My. God.

(Talon's Nobody: That's her way of saying "I can't wait to read more!")