Reviews for Awakening
callih chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
the sexual aspect was handled with finesse. Most arousing at certain stages. Taunt, tense, on the seat reading.

I would hardly have called it rape, however.

One cannot rape a willing victim.

I must acquaint myself with these characters..but the strength of the story came through without prior knowledge, which is not an easy feat to accomplish. Good on ya!
KuroSakura-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Holy Ra, I can't believe I never found this before! I really needed to read that, I've been desperate for some good yaoi lately. Thanks for the excellent read!
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Interesting. Good too! :)
Hello World 2Day chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Hate to sound like a perverted yaoi fangirl, but... YESS! D Best pairing everr. It was a bit short, but I could feel the passion! XD Let me just clean up the blood coming from my nose now... :D
Servant of SHEVAL chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Creepy... and OMG, makes me really, really, really happy... XD I like it when scenes like this are written elegantly, and not explicitly. Yay for synonyms and metaphors! -
vincent-taco chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
*blinks rapidly* ... *smiles*
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
i really needed that, thank you!

and i agree with you. ratings shouldn't be so high. I'm 15 and I know a hell of a lot more *stuff* than most would deem apropriate. all my friends know this stuff too. the age ratings on things (fanfics, conventions (yaoi con) and movies) are so stupid.
Sorehai chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Oh wow. Good for a first. My only problem... I like description... I wished there was more of that. Possibly making a few scenes longer than they were. Otherwise, good job! I have a weak spot for Seph/Vin... You got me there...
Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
wow, talk about intence.

*melts off seat*

wow

love,

jaffa

xoxoxo
SirenVerza chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That was incredible! It was very deep and literally took me by surprise! It's amazing how incredibly appealing Sephiroth can be, even to other men! I wonder if even vampires would fall prey to him... Anyway, this was really good. Vincent's cool too! Keep on writing! Bye!
Beautiful Cerberus chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I liked it. It was good.
nehxaa16 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
holy f...lol..that was good describers...adn good for a first yaoi
Darkmaster2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
... and Cloud is at sephiroth's place with an angry look in his eyes because Sephiroth stood him up for their date... lol _ Nice one! Awesome story.