Reviews for City Too Corrupt
13DaysOfSummer chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Very cute, please update soon?
Emma James chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
wicked
Skye777 chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
Hey! Yea so somehow I seemed to stumble upon your fic and I'm definitely glad that I did. I was just wondering if perhaps your were going to update this story or maybe have any more ideas for any new stories. I'm not gonna lie, I really don't like two many oneshots since they always leave me wanting more, but I can handle yours since even though they also leave me wanting more, its so worth it to read even if you have no plans pursuing certain plots further. But I'm really really begging you to continue either this or ELM (Which by the way is phenomenal!D) so yea, any kind of post at this point would be way too much appreciated. PMS! )
jess chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
whoa! I'm seriously lovin it so far. I've just read the whole story so far and am saddened to see that you haven't updated in quite a qhile. Well, hopefully you get struck with some type of inspiration and post soon.
babygirl2006 chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
GOSH... I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH... PMS!
dukefan32 chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
wow i just read you fanfic and i think ur an awesome writer. its a shame that this story isnt finished
ash4evr chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
okay i loved this story so much! but you stopped writing it a long time ago, and i just want to knw why! it is an amazing story, and theres no reason for you not to continue if you still have it in you. i just hate to see such a great story with amazing potential be forgotton.
Jackstanatoir chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
pms this is good so far
writerjunkie chapter 5 . 8/2/2006
this fic is just so cute i loved it. are you gonna add more? i want to know what happens next. it's really great ) you did a good job with it.
caraxoxo chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
this is gah-reat :]

please pms!

-cara
Lymaris chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
That was SO romantic! Loved this chapter!
SxOxNx1991x chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
I think that chapter was great!

Are they really going to leave.. togehter?

Wow.. that's soo awesome!

Well cain't wait for the next update!
IhEaRtSpAsHlEy chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
I loved this fic and since your ending it soon I hope you dont kill them off . plz dont do plz
sballchick chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
But, where is Spencer taking her? I guess I'll have to find out in the next chapter of "City Too Currupt"! Keep up the great work!
ThisOneTimeAt chapter 5 . 7/5/2006
hopefully they'll be happy if they do actually leave. let this end well plz.

post soon plz!