Reviews for Jess is back
great story

please update

pick Logan. Jess is a jerk
JJsMommy27 chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
You so need to finish this story you were doing so good on it.
Carla2013 chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
this is rele interseting i rele hope that u will finsh it..plz lol
MamboKings chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
Great story and I really hope that Rory chooses Jess because they are just so perfect together, no offense to people who like Rogans. Also you haven't updated in like two months so please update as soon as possible.

Thanks!
Elohoim316 chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
Wow!

That's amaizing and perfect. _

Please don't leave me and the other reader's hanging. Update! when you have time and are ready of course. Your an amazing writer...lot's of love and hug's go your way from me. bye.
laila chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
alright...work on writing
GHLuluDanteAnnaLukefan30 chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
Interesting story... however my vote is make her choose Logan. I've never liked Jess plan and simple.
lec chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
Rogan? please?
Elohoim316 chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Amazing story. I really hope she chooses jess. Sorry if your a logan fan,but I've always had a thing for jess mainly because he reminds me of my current boyfriend now. Keep up the good writing.]
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
update soon!..plz
GHLuluDanteAnnaLukefan30 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
I really like this story so far. I think you should have her stay with Logan.

make jess see that despite they lingereing old feeling she might have for him it nothing compared to how she feels about Logan. Thats just may suggestion because frankly I like Logan a heck of a lot better then Jess.

Logan may have been forced to leave but at least he included Rory in what was happening and begged her to ask him to stay when they both new it wouldn't happen.

Anyways I really like your story and hope you update soon.
abercrombiegirl786 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
i love it!
OrangePunk chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
its alright, you have to impprove on your writing cause it didnt grab my attention that much but at least it held on to my attention. i dont really think that rory would go and text logan right awway after jess stopped by. its just not something she would do, maybe to loralei but not logan.

i hope she chooses jess though