Reviews for Fall Into Blue
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Ha! And I thought it would be property damage...
ranoshi chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
Wow, I would've liked to see fanart of Sasuke's own Sexy no Jutsu. Maybe I'm just being contrary but now I definitely want to see Sasuke's playing the wife. That said, in regards to the flashback, how come they didn't get together and stay that way? It's unfortunate this was never continued but I hope whatever you are doing nowadays that you are well. Thank you for keeping your stories archived online. Thanks for writing.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Haha, this is off to a great and hilarious start, I look forward to what kind of hijinks will ensue.
IrunaLyoko chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
UPDATE MORE!
rhia chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
this is sooooo good...plz update soon...dying to read the next chapter
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
are they going to train with hinata?
please update
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I hope you updaate soon, i really enjoyed reading this story thhus far!
rokudaime09 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
wow this is exciting! so naruto and sasuke has a relationship no one knows but themselves? but somehow they ended up fight or something?

Sasuke do know how to play naruto hahahaha! so good can't wait for your update.
clb270986 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Hm. I like the way this story is going! You should seriously consider updating soon, 'cause this is very, very interesting :)

Keep up the good work! And Sasuke is gorgeous *swoon* I LOVED the way he played with Naruto :)
Psych-Bite chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
can't wait to read whats next, and i could totally see Sasuke doing that to Naruto, it was funny. :D
jazzy2may chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
love this, its so funny.
Katie Inez Dagona chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
NU!1 IT CAN'T BE OVER!1 PLZ!1 YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!1 PLZ!1
xxguesswhoxx chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
lolz! its amazing how slow naruto can be sometimes
Broken Unloved and Forgotten chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Hey great story, you should realy consider updateing soon. Not that I'm really one to talk, but still. So ya, keep up the great work and I'll see ya next chapter. Ja Ne!

-Neko
Ilamay chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
I love it! Is so funny! Hope you update soon. :)