Reviews for Fall Into Blue
IrunaLyoko chapter 3 . 2/10
UPDATE MORE!
rhia chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
this is sooooo good...plz update soon...dying to read the next chapter
mayling.pineda.5 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
are they going to train with hinata?
please update
ichigi111kurosaki chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
I hope you updaate soon, i really enjoyed reading this story thhus far!
rokudaime09 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
wow this is exciting! so naruto and sasuke has a relationship no one knows but themselves? but somehow they ended up fight or something?

Sasuke do know how to play naruto hahahaha! so good can't wait for your update.
clb270986 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Hm. I like the way this story is going! You should seriously consider updating soon, 'cause this is very, very interesting :)

Keep up the good work! And Sasuke is gorgeous *swoon* I LOVED the way he played with Naruto :)
Psych-Bite chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
can't wait to read whats next, and i could totally see Sasuke doing that to Naruto, it was funny. :D
jazzy2may chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
love this, its so funny.
Katie Inez Dagona chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
NU!1 IT CAN'T BE OVER!1 PLZ!1 YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!1 PLZ!1
xxguesswhoxx chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
lolz! its amazing how slow naruto can be sometimes
Broken Unloved and Forgotten chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Hey great story, you should realy consider updateing soon. Not that I'm really one to talk, but still. So ya, keep up the great work and I'll see ya next chapter. Ja Ne!

-Neko
Ilamay chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
I love it! Is so funny! Hope you update soon. :)
wind-master-redmoon chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
hehehehe poor Naruto. but it is better as a Sasunaru cuz Naruto is just so cute sometime. can't wait for more chapters
Writing Tempest chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
OMFG this is fantastic story. I am rolling in my chair laughing, if I fell on the ground I more than likely hurt myself so I'll stay in my chair. I have to say you are very clever and artistic especially with Sasuke's clever scheme to make Naruto the wife. _
Gonrie chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Are you ever planning to continue it? This story is really worth the shot...so at least e-mail me to say you won't if that's the case.

Gonrie