Reviews for Life, Death and Other Career Options
Needless to say I loved this story! And I can't wait to read more of them :3
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Love it love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This story was AWESOME! Please, whatever you have in that mighty brain of yours, bring it ON!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very unique story, I enjoyed it.
Jeeun chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Not overly dramatic and more than enough understanding of the choices and minds of the characters. No romance or fluffiness or angst, and I loved every bit of this story. Not much words to explain everything but enough information to comprehend the situation. Not an overly happy ending story, but not a disaster either. I like the subtle duelity in this story. You have a lot of potential as a writer and am looking forward to more of your stories. :D I loved it that Eleanor called harry Otter. So much like her daddy in every way. The demanding tones, the scowl and everything it was just so adorable but not too much. The story was a constant understanding of how life eventually turns out. One loss, one gain. One resignation, one realization. A person never forgets, but tries to redeem that mistake or misfortune one stumbles upon. I never thought I would feel so much philosopical acknowlegement in one story, but this story made that possible. Thank you for sharing this story. :D
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love this so much 3 Cookies for you O
Evanescence-in-Constantinople chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I thought this was brilliant! You had elements of comedy in here, Snape's sarcasm, Eleanor calling Harry "Otter", but you also wrote it with sensitivity and slight seriousness which created an excellent balance!

I must confess, I have read quite a lot of Snape pregnancy stories. They all leave me with a slight grin on my face. I mean, come on, . But I have to say, this has to be the best out of the lot!

This made me smile, laugh, and I found it very sweet, you leaving us with the idea of 'small compensations' for bad deeds.

I really can't wait to go and read everything else you have done, and see if you have written anything similar, for I found this completely incredible and want more!

SIRIUSLY, (pun intended) THIS WAS AMAZING. AND... well... IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THIS, I SUGGEST YOU DO SOON. BECAUSE I THINK I MIGHT DIE IF YOU DON'T. No pressure. :3
Lidsworth chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Suck a sweet and excellent story!
Anthousa chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Its really good!
shadow6116 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
nice story, but I don't remember you saying who the other daddy of Snape's baby was...
minlin chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Read this story a couple of years ago and loved it, but lost track of it. Found it again tonight and love it still!
magialuna chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I loved this! The interaction between Snape and Harry was so honest and real. I loved the profession you had Harry go into. I also thought it was hysterical that Eleanor called Harry "Otter".

Great story. Especially the last bit where you compared the two men and how alike they were in their atonement.

Clare
stacersnape chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I loved it! It really is a wonderful story.
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Wow, what a wonderful story! I'm so glad I decided to read it, it was really worth the time. Thank you for writing it. _

By the way: It isn't often done in Harry-Snape stories but Severus with a bady is so damn cute! _

Yours happily, Melfis.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was really good as was Harry's explanation for his decision to become a Healer. Also a good place to stop. No need to see how grownup Eleanor was at this point. Just the highlights regarding Harry's decision to make a life after the war.

Nice.