Reviews for Life, Death and Other Career Options
Really nice :)
Rodniffyrg chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
OH I LOVE THIS! SNAPE NEEDS SOMEONE IN HIS LIFE TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY! (And I totally assumed the child was Voldemort's... DELPHI FTW!) The only thing better than that would be Harry and Snape raising her together. :)
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Loved it!
DestielPotter chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
What started out as what I expected from Mpreg fanfic turned into a touching and well written exploration of the emotional depths of the Harry and Snape characters. The writing disappeared and I felt like I was listening to real people, admittedly extraordinary people, who have had to come to grips with their deep selves after facing extreme situations, and found that , yes they could live with that.
luner flare chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Needless to say I loved this story! And I can't wait to read more of them :3
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Love it love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This story was AWESOME! Please, whatever you have in that mighty brain of yours, bring it ON!
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very unique story, I enjoyed it.
Jeeun chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Not overly dramatic and more than enough understanding of the choices and minds of the characters. No romance or fluffiness or angst, and I loved every bit of this story. Not much words to explain everything but enough information to comprehend the situation. Not an overly happy ending story, but not a disaster either. I like the subtle duelity in this story. You have a lot of potential as a writer and am looking forward to more of your stories. :D I loved it that Eleanor called harry Otter. So much like her daddy in every way. The demanding tones, the scowl and everything it was just so adorable but not too much. The story was a constant understanding of how life eventually turns out. One loss, one gain. One resignation, one realization. A person never forgets, but tries to redeem that mistake or misfortune one stumbles upon. I never thought I would feel so much philosopical acknowlegement in one story, but this story made that possible. Thank you for sharing this story. :D
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love this so much 3 Cookies for you O
Evanescence-in-Constantinople chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I thought this was brilliant! You had elements of comedy in here, Snape's sarcasm, Eleanor calling Harry "Otter", but you also wrote it with sensitivity and slight seriousness which created an excellent balance!

I must confess, I have read quite a lot of Snape pregnancy stories. They all leave me with a slight grin on my face. I mean, come on, . But I have to say, this has to be the best out of the lot!

This made me smile, laugh, and I found it very sweet, you leaving us with the idea of 'small compensations' for bad deeds.

I really can't wait to go and read everything else you have done, and see if you have written anything similar, for I found this completely incredible and want more!

SIRIUSLY, (pun intended) THIS WAS AMAZING. AND... well... IF YOU HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THIS, I SUGGEST YOU DO SOON. BECAUSE I THINK I MIGHT DIE IF YOU DON'T. No pressure. :3