Reviews for That Fine Line
overlordofnobodies chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
Yes you did another one. I dont why but I really like this littel story you make and hope you will make some more soon.
Insanity Lord chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
Aw...very cute! _ I love drabbles _ Looking forward to more!
overlordofnobodies chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
Wow those where really good. I like number 3 the best. I hope you will make it to a 100 or 50.
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 10/5/2006
Extremely high cuteness levels.
cherryblossoms24 chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Hehehe..they're cute bit I really love is chapter 3,4 and 5! Nice job!
Galadriel Caskett chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
So sweet. XD

And chapter 1 is SO Laharl. I can imagine him thinking that he's been letting the standards of 'evil' slip in him, so he leaps up out of bed and starts to practice. *giggles*
Sauce XIV chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
"No silly, you are" I could interpret that in so many ways, it's not funny...Okay, yes it is. XD

This story seemed to get off a little bit shakey in the first three but I think it found its footing and is just plowing on ahead now. Keep up the good work :D
d'Anima chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
Oh, this one had a nice mix of stuff in it. It plays on the fact that while Laharl may be Overlord, he's not the greatest when it comes to running anything of importance, and in that case, Etna comes into play. I'm not sure if that was deliberate or not...but it was good nonetheless! D Ah, and when confronted with an annoying vassal, just deny, deny, deny. But it is cute how he gets so uptight about things. I wonder if Flonne had ever attempted anger management classes...and Flonne herself is just so damn cute. Most probably, Laharl would still be standing there for half an hour without getting it. -.- Great job!

dan heron chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
Laharl blurting out "I dreamt I was a prinny" was so random that made me laugh for quite some time before even starting reading the rest of the chapter X3

Ah, the Flonne/Etna combo never fails especially when embarrassing poor Laharl
dan heron chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
for some reason, I think the girls took the "2 inches" comment the wrong way ; not the same 2 inches Laharl was thinking, me afraid X3

hee hee, the fact Flonne was the fastes one to react aggresively towards Laharl makes the whole thing funnier X3
d'Anima chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
"I dreamt I was a prinny." That first line had me cracking up. Laharl as a Prinny. x) Well, we've all seen what that's like, haven't we? Psh. He makes a cool Prinny in the anime, that's for sure. But still, Laharl dreaming of something so...docile, is quite fascinating. I wonder why he DID actually dream that though. Hm...anywho, I'm looking forward to the next ones! And I don't mind if you write 100. :3 Really.

d'Anima chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
I'm having disturbing images of Etna working for Playboy. And then strangling her photographers. Huh. Anyway, I always wondered what it would be like if someone considered Laharl's phobia of sexy females mixed with his feelings for Flonne and Etna. And you did an awesome job on it! And on a side note, the girls always gang up on him. Poor Laharl, if he ever needs masculinity he has to go to the Prinnies. And they're not much luck. Or Vyers. But he's even worse. Ewie.

d'Anima chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
Ack, cuteness! _ Nice perceptiveness on Etna's part. People never give her enough credit. This is what drabbles are about, insight and cleverness stuff and hugs. XD And ribbons mixed with capes.

d'Anima chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Ah, Flonne's stories! Which always seem to end in 'love always prevails' or something of the sort. Anyway, I'm glad you've kept everyone in character. I especially liked Laharl's and Etna's reactions to her. P

d'Anima chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Ack, I have finally found some Disgaea drabbles! -giggles maniaclly- And this is awesome! Practising his evil laughter...XD, I can just imagine Laharl doing that lol. . What a disturbing thought.