Reviews for Eyes wide shut
Kunaigirl chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
Hey, just to say that I really like your story! Please update as soon as you can. Genma X Shizune 4ever!
archiemouse chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
UPDATE! I LOVE IT! SO UPDATE
Libby chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
heve i lov the parining 2. ur a great writer.
innesgirl chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
i love it
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 9 . 2/25/2008
Oh, that was so funny!...and perverted. Nice chapter.
Lyris88 chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Ok, talk about chilfhanger! I want to know what happens! Please write more and more and more! I loved the first 12 chapters, but I hate the 13th becasue it just stops! Please make Lyris happy...PLEASE!
Reverberating Winds chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
MAsterfully written. The talks they had were very deep, I liked that. Keep updating and good luck!
fuwa fuwa shite iru chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
I love your story so far and just wanted to tell yo that Kotesuand Izumo, and genma for that matter arn't chunin, their i beleive jounin not sure, but they were proctors in the chuunin exams. Just in case you didn't know.
Trigger.REALITY chapter 13 . 11/30/2006
yah! good chappie! hope you updatE VERY SOOn!(i mean now) XD waiting for more! _
rivendellelve chapter 13 . 11/30/2006
Short but cute
Kane the Warrior chapter 13 . 11/29/2006
Loved tha chappy! Not much else to say, really. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
yosshi chapter 13 . 11/29/2006
Yo nice chapter...

You left me on edge -_-;;

Thanks. Anyways

Props as usual, can't wait for the next chapter!

-Misa the Honorable Literate One
Kane the Warrior chapter 12 . 11/25/2006
Okay, I really love your story! I was introduced to the GenShi pairing not too long ago, and this is the first fic I've read about it. Now, I must say it's one of my favorite pairings. Ah, poor baka jounin. Keep up the good work and please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
fayevalentines chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
Heya! I love this ff, it's so cute! Shizune and Genma is one of the cutest coupling ever! :] And, Anko's so desperate! Please, update soon! Thank you very much! The suspense is eating me away!
punkbabe637 chapter 12 . 11/11/2006
omge! yay! their going to talk to eachother again! yes . this chapter made me smile ]. good work and keep it up! cant wait for the next chap! keep up the awesumness work! D