Reviews for Seeking Advice
nasrin chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
i dont like your story it's so obvious that Cloud loves Tifa. He joined SOLDIER just to impress her and for Tifa to notice him. And it's even more obvious that Tifa loves Cloud. And for the stubborn ones out there...Cloud ONLY REMINDS Aeris of Zack!
Cloti22 chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
hehe this is cute! and of course the ever-so-angsty Squall ]
Aranae chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
I'd like to see Irvine giving Cloud advices about girls. that wouyld be fun!
Undeniable Mystique chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
aww I love Zidaine! It was so much fun playing FFIX as Zidaine.

The line "Geez, I got depressed once but I got over it in about five minutes” describes him perfectly. This fic is cute. Maybe you can have Tidus be the next therapist? Or even Seymore or Kuja? lol that would be funny.

~Undeniable Mystique~
lalaland chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
"One of his blond spikes poked Squall in the eye" LOL

Very cute story!
Riku54-Vincent's Demon chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
STUPID MONKEY CREATURE THING! LOL-this was funny too! Two years..poor cloud! LOL
Riku54-Vincent's Demon chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Okay, you did good with Squall's character! Poor Cloud...LOL...Squall sounds bored and despressive as always! Well, I'm going onto the next chappie!

Oh yeah! I wrote this fan fic, it's not rated for humor, but there are some parts in it that are really funny because I am the Almighty Ever so Random Riku54 so there has to be humor in it, it's called Final Fantasy VII & VI, I only have 5 chapters up so far though...I have thirteen typed out. If you care you read it, I'll update VERY soon, maybe tommorow or Monday or something along those

xXEnvyOwnsMeXx chapter 2 . 7/6/2006

Okay, I see what you mean.
Dreaming Rain chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
This was really nice, a perfect mix of sadness and humour. I'm glad Cloud finally decided! Or at least, he let someone decide for him. And I gotta say, I'd prefer Cloti to good job!
Kah'T.ASTROPHUCK chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
I don't like Cloud confuzzled. [

But a cute little end to a little story.

Who's Zidane?

Kah'T.ASTROPHUCK chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Funny! Yet Squall was really slack to Cloud!
VividInk chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Interesting... very interesting... anyway, well done!
KamikazeUdon chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
ROFLMAO. so funny...u should write the guy next door as Tidus. keep up the good work...i like this.