Reviews for I Won't Tell
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I like Naruto/Hanabi pairings for the simple fact it's unique because we hardly know anything about her Character you can develop her at a pace with whatever personality you want

It's kinda like Anko except most people make her wear an emotional mask

But with Hanabi it's different for many reasons like the one I've stated

The devolopme t of the relationship and age gap too see how it works

It also adds a sense of a secret forbidden relationship because of Hinata and age

All in all if people looked at it that way it would be more popular

Personally I've come to only read a certain number of Naruto/Hinata because it's overused and most are crap so it gives me a wired satisfaction knowing he's with Hanabi in the story's
Hanabi's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
There aren't many NaruHanabi writers. The few that exist and have started great stories haven't updated in years, it seems. Most of them write crap, and it isn't even worth reading, since they're both so old you don't notice the age difference, etc.

The appeal of NaruHanabi is the unusual dynamic between their ages, and that only really matters, it can only be an interesting plot device, if they're both young enough for the age difference to be truly significant. My favorite time for them to get together as a pairing is about the time he graduates the academy. So him being 12 (about to turn 13), she'd be 5.5 years younger at 7.5. Then they become more and more intimate, at a pace the author is comfortable with (though for me it'd be fairly quick, since again, you lose that cool dynamic between them if he's any older than when he comes back from the training trip (~16.25)).

Anyway, just my two cents. If you're aware of any awesome NaruHanabi stories that you think I'd like, or if you know someone who might be willing to write the NaruHanabi story I have all planned out in my head, I'd love to hear about it.

And for that matter, I'd just love to hear your thoughts about what I've written above.
Warpwind chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
the last plushy is the best
whydidntijustlogininstead chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
'He woke up next to her warm frame once and asked "What happened?" and she just smiled back at him seductively as her lips neared his.'

5) Sex

6) Happened

7) Last

8) Night

That's what happened.

Lol.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
"Am I in heaven?" he wondered after an intense mission, "You're in my room" she replied calmly.

Wow . . . So Simple and So Awesome d(*-*)

She kept telling herself that it wasn't jealousy that lead her to raiding his closet and his cloth's bin for traces of other women… she was surprised with the amount of her lingerie was present in that bin…

ROTFLMAO A Jealous Hanabi, I didn't think it was doable and Now I'm Hooked d(*g*)

condoms can't be trusted

WTF! It's not cool to Learn that 99% safe It's not the same as 100% safe . . . Well It's Funny as Hell if It's not happening to you.

Hanabi welcomed Naruto's silence as she welcomed an Akatsuki Attack, beating it out of him.

Oh Man So Funny d(*-*) I Finally found a Good NarutoxHanabi fic.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
You know, if someone took the time to put these in order, you could actually make a fic out of this.
unknown chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
you wrote 9 twice...
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
You are just like the night breeze, cool and sensual-” she smacked him upside the head for being so cheesy.

Maybe cheesy but at least Naruto's honest about his feelings for Hanabi
someone179 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
haha love this pairing for some reason :)
J4ckP0T chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Hi!want ask you if i can translate your fic to brazilean portuguese, Because a friend request a Hanabi/Naruto fic long ago.

About the fic, is a great fic and so... confuse, in many parts i stop the read to try understand the sense of the text. but although the complications you made a great fic.

Bye and Good Luck.

See Ya.
Grumbeard chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
That last sentance seems so familliar to me! Only it was my igrlfriend and I had made her a badger!
MasterBrattan chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
very cute
Dragonlord-ex chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
...it really doesn't make sense at all...
Elemeffayoh chapter 1 . 11/18/2007