Reviews for Rite of Passage
Trapezoidal chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
They're themselves. They will. XD
Serling chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Nice; I love the way you portray the characters. Great work.
alabaster-demon chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw... just perfect. And 'driving wounded' was quite a little treat of a term in the middle of a serious fic.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Hm that was interesting.
Renuki chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
*cheer* Yay for First Aid! *cheers*
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Oh, I love this! Sort of a coming-of-age story for First Aid.

I'm sure it was all Ratchet could do to avoid charging down to help, too. Despite being a crankypants (hee hee love that line) he has a good heart... um, spark.

Wyntir Rose chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Very well written, and you know, under it all very sweet.

I especially liked Ratchet coaching First Aid from the security room.
The Starhorse chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Gar, this dumb thing. This is the second time I'm trying to leave a review. I tried leaving one yesterday, and *poof*.

You know what I loved best about this piece? The sort of understated, running friendships between everyone, and the quiet insight into just how much Ratchet cares about everyone. I love a good Ratchet fic. The poor guy really does bleed out the spark over all his charges. I don't envy him. ;)

I also liked First Aid's little war whoop of triumph when he found out he was a junior surgeon. There was something about that little stacatto of joy on top of the Protectobot's normally placid personality that made him seem very real to me.

Lovely fic. :)
Tiamat1972 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Yikes! Ratchet certainly gives tough exams. Great fic!
DeltaSilver88 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Ieh... so cute! _ I don't have a fave scene, because they all were equally brilliant. I loved the part 'a gentle but powerful force of calm amidst the chaos and confusion' most, though. Congrats to First Aid for passing his test, and congrats to you for writing another great fic. *cants a glance at the (without face-plate) Protectobots who're grinning like jack-o-lanterns*
Uftaki chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Whe... Very cute fic, indeed... :D Wonderfully written, one very devious plan by the medical team... *lol* First Aid is just adorable in this. X3 And the interplay between him and Ratchet - implied or otherwise - is heartwarming. :)
Tirya King chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Oh that was awesome! Favorite part would have to be First Aid's reaction when he left the medbay. *Hugs the cute medic* You did a great job with the set up for the test, and it made perfect sense the way it was played out. Wonderful job, Shades, automatic fav!
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
heh, that was funny and i liked the way you wrote the story
Draange chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Yay! That was an awsome read. Hmm, what will they do for the next test. Will he have to opperate on Ratchet? }:3
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
well, I thought I'd leave a review, but I don't really know what to say. The whole thing was really good. :-)

It's good to see you're writing again. I was wondering where you went for a while.