Reviews for Chosen Steps
CorycianAngel1944 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I like this one. Well, I also love cute anime that has comedy and romance.
Marie Kirk chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I liked this a lot. It showed a deeper side to Sora that I always love to see. Nice description, too. I felt as though I was really there.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This story is fantastic, I wanted to write one myself like this, but yours wins.
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Yes! These are good stories! No awkward 'I love you's or stuff like that. They're too young for that! Just good deep implied "they're made for each other" stuff. Similar to Ranma 1/2. I applaud this fanfic.
Naivette chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Aw! It's so cute! I loved it.
the T man chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Sora's a goofy ass.
Ayane Selznick chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
It's simple and really, really sweet. I like the ambiance :P
Tonzura123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Oho! The fluff...

I do beleive I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Dancing on the shore...how adorable.

Great job.

-T.S
Chibi Shimmy chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Awh, that was so cute! You captured their personalities brilliantly!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
X3 That was cute.
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
OMG! That was so...insanely..sweet! Ahh, I'm such a romantic dope for that pair...-sighs contentedly- Aw, I can't say how much I loved this little oneshot. Completely adored it. :DD

*FAVS* &hearts
AstonishedOwl chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
hehe i love clumsy sora!

he reminds me so much of squall in ff8 its not even funny.

(there was this dance scene and squall was bumping into everyone and messing up the moves and blushing when rinoa had him put his hand on her hip. basically, the complete opposite of leon)

i love this story! i was trying not to grin as sora tried to be romantic! write more soon please!
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
That was so cute and beautiful and I think I'm in love with it...

But seriously, this one's going on my favorites list. I really like your word choice and it's just so sweet that if I ate it I think it would melt in my mouth. Fantabulous job, and I think I'll check out some of your other stuff too.
time can take its toll chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Aww! That was BEAUTIFUL. I love .. I love your word choices, everything is strung together so well. And I love how at the beginning, we have no idea what he's saying 'no' to. Ooh, and, the whole thing is just so darned cute! *giggles* Seriously. This is adorable, and your writing is absolutely flipping gorgeous.

Amazing job!.b keep it up.

I'm off to go & read some more of your writing. :)

ZANiSHA.
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
That... Was cute... Aw.. I like Sora's simplicity... He's such a complex person and yet all he wants is something simple. Cute..