Reviews for My Angel
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Oh please Help Tony! Send him to Gibbs and have him find Abby too please.. OH he's got to be hurting so very much. GREAT Job I can't wait to read Job.. Please Post more soon!

STLFAN chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
You've been away too long! I've missed this and now you have alot of explaining to do. And Gibbs didn't tell her he loved her yet. Great update and incredibly anxious for more. I had faith in you that you would this all okay and our girl was just fine. Just need a few answers.
pjr59 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Ok first I had read the story from the first chapter been awhile. I did cry cause I thought u killed her. This is just getting more interesting wondering why she did to waiting for the next hope it will be soon
jojobevco chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Good Chapter
Nicky Reid chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
cant wait. hope that means the next chapter is coming soon. great story.
beyondwhat-u-see chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
ok...This upsets me. I just read this whole story, which was amazing by the way, then realized it has taken you 3yrs to write this much and you still havent updated it since last year. PLEASE finish off the story soon.
bahnannah chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
*screams really loud* you haven't updated since november? please please tell me you plan on updating and finishing the story. i used up all my kleenex. it was so good. i need more. i knew you wouldn't kill abby since you kept giving us hints, but you can't just leave it like this. well, you can, but i hope you won't.
books-n-cookies chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
thank goodness abby isn't dead! :D i'm so glad she's still alive! :) i can't wait to find out why she did it. this is a great story- awesome job with it!
Sophies-Welt chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
Amazing story! Please update soon!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
Still very confused about the chapter clashing, but totally ready for chapter eight! I knew she would come back! Abs, I love ya!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
I am confused. This chapter contradicts the actions of the last chapter. Did Gibbs demand to see Abby, or ask politely? Was McGee comforted by Ziva or Gibbs? This... is so confusing. Good so far, but I'm turned away by the contradicting chapters.
AHJ From Palm Springs chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Just re-read your gotta update soon! Chip still needs to pay...and things are left unsaid between Gibbs and Abby! this is a great story...and hope you update soon.
KricketWilliams chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
Didn't see that coming at all. Completely floored me!
KricketWilliams chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
I think its beautiful that he is worried that she doesn't know he loved her. But he needed worry, true love is trancendental.

"I think that I shall be lonesome for you, even in heaven."- Louisa May Alcott, "Little Women."
KricketWilliams chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Oh no. You didn't, love. I have goose bumps, I'm so upset! On to a note: your pictorals are great. Describing how Gibbs walked out into the rain, and raised his face... I could picture exactly what you were saying. It was graphic and beautiful. Well done.
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »