Reviews for My Angel
SilverNova3082 chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
nice i like it hope there will be more
healingcat chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
I almost didn't get this far into the story because I love Abby and I hate major character deaths. You have written powerfully enough to have me in tears. I hope you continue to write on this story I want to know what's going on that Abby faked her death.
MMWillow13 chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
Wow, hun there is so much going on in your story I just can't wait to get the next chapter.

Your Authors Notes though are a riot.
Pinkprincess74 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Yea! A Gabby! I'm SO glad Abby is alive now she and Gibbs really need to be honest with eachother. And POOR tony! Please,please update soon!
bahnannah chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
tony is so heartbroken. he truly believes that his little sister, who he loves and strived to protect so hard, is gone. yet everywhere he turns, he sees memories of her. immensely painful. he goes to the one man who he sees as a father figure and lets out his emotions. abby and gibbs hearts break all over again b/c they know they're hurting him by not letting him in on the secret, but it's better they don't for his safety. very powerful emotions playing out here. right down to ziva seeing tony in a new light, and mcgee seeing the possible romance between gibbs and abby.

whoop! yay! you updated! wait, i'm not supposed to be shocked, i'm your beta. i saw it before anyone else. oh well. i'm still happy. it's still fantastical.
KellyRoxton chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
Great Job I was in GAbby withdrawel.. Sighs.. Need More Please. Abby Walk Tony You never know what he'll do and he doesn't need to end up in Jail she'd feel guilty the rest of her life.. Tony and Gibbs can pull it off! GREAT Job.. I don't get to review every chapter. Thank you for all your hard work and effort It's much appreciated... Please update soon... Hugs Kel
pjr59 chapter 9 . 10/29/2010
awww this chapter was so very good I started to cry. Its they way you write so damn good and with alot of emotion. Waiting for the next.
bahnannah chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
oh yay! he finally knows she's alive. and they love each other!

*does happy dance* thanks for giving us an update on my favorite unfinished abbygibbs story. woohoo!

btw - great thinking about the kiss and the tetrowhatever and the clothing. that was like, totally awesome and i would have totally not even thought about it until later. great job.
wordswontstop chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
Ohmygosh. Ohmygosh. I just found this story, and I love it. I cried my eyes out! NOT ABBY! But now she's okay. So I'm good. You have to finish this story soon!

Keep writing,

Rye
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Oh please Help Tony! Send him to Gibbs and have him find Abby too please.. OH he's got to be hurting so very much. GREAT Job I can't wait to read Job.. Please Post more soon!

Hugs,

Kelly
STLFAN chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
You've been away too long! I've missed this and now you have alot of explaining to do. And Gibbs didn't tell her he loved her yet. Great update and incredibly anxious for more. I had faith in you that you would this all okay and our girl was just fine. Just need a few answers.
pjr59 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Ok first I had read the story from the first chapter been awhile. I did cry cause I thought u killed her. This is just getting more interesting wondering why she did to waiting for the next hope it will be soon
jojobevco chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Good Chapter
Nicky Reid chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
cant wait. hope that means the next chapter is coming soon. great story.
beyondwhat-u-see chapter 7 . 5/14/2010
ok...This upsets me. I just read this whole story, which was amazing by the way, then realized it has taken you 3yrs to write this much and you still havent updated it since last year. PLEASE finish off the story soon.
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »