Reviews for My Angel
Theresa F chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
Will you be getting back to this story anytime soon, I really want to see were you go with this story so bad!
Sparkle chapter 25 . 9/26/2013
I LOVE this story and I hope to read more. I think I have read it 3 times over just cause it was that good. Hope you will write more soon.
pjr59 chapter 25 . 6/24/2013
Ugh, i just found this story again and saw the there was a recent update. I didnt get an alert. So i had ti read it again. Still think its a powerful story. Wow yiu keft off. I hope u finush it. Want to know whats in story for jenny shepard.
finlaure chapter 25 . 6/16/2013
very sad reading about Abby dying. glad it wasn't real, that would have made me cry
finlaure chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
I'm sorry I've taken so long to review. I came back from vacation sick, still am.
I think that Tony, and all of us do deserve those good things in life. And what woman in the 1980's wouldn't have watched Airwolf with those blue eyes of Jan Micheal Vincent.
stareagle chapter 24 . 6/5/2013
So glad to see the update. I am glad Dawn is back too. I still haven't figured out how Angel will come into Gibbs life and be accepted quickly by the team. I am really curious about her back story.
Glad that Gibbs and Tony are finally discovering that it is okay to love again. Sexy Gibbs - hubba hubba!
I am still waiting for the showdown with Fornell... sort of surprised that he has not been by Gibbs' place because Abby is missing, but can also see how he could not afford to let Gibbs "read" him given Gibbs' famous gut. I don't think Fornell can hide anything from Gibbs.
That said, I am waiting for Gibbs to hunt down Fornell and throw a punch... no way should Fornell tried to hide Abbs from Gibbs!
DS2010 chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
Happy Tony was reunited with Dawn.
Theresa F chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
Just wanted to say that I am enjoying this story so far and can't to see what happens next! You have really created an interesting story of the past few years, I hope it doesn't take as long to reach conclusion :-)
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
OOOOOOOH please please update soon :D :D :D
Talldi chapter 23 . 4/10/2013
Nice update! Looking forward to the next one!
finlaure chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
Oh SOOO many cliffies! mean, mean,,, and I Still want to see Jenny pay!
finlaure chapter 22 . 3/29/2013
I just hope they figure out that Abby is alive by thier own thoughts of how to bring down the culprit!
Talldi chapter 22 . 3/29/2013
oh excellent! Poor Tony will be twice as incensed when he realizes Abby has to hide in order to stay alive! I hope Gibbs decides to tell him... Great story! Great suspense!
rndysgrl chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ron's Sweetie chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
Great new chapter update soon
247 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »