Reviews for My Angel
Rochir chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Aaaack! All right - which bi*** is back?!

Ahhhh, but that chapter...the beginning - whew! Hot hot hot...

...then the middle - poor Tony *sniff*...

...then the end - they won't know what hit 'em by the time Abbs is through with them! *grrr*
Ron's Sweetie chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
Great new chapter update soon I love you're story
Katie Sully chapter 20 . 3/6/2013
OK, I am dying to know who the nut job at the end of the chapter was. And wow, what a love scene! Great update!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
I would like to see you continue. However I think you need to move the sorry along. It seems to have stalled. You also need to answer some questions such as how they are going to disguise Abbie. For example, her neck tattoo is rather obvious.
mdp2512 chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
I like what you write very much! Keep it coming please. Sometime I think reading this stuff is what keeps me sane!
bahnannah chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
oh my gosh YES! lol. please continue to update. i know i've been very bad about not reviewing. bad me. i just hate that stupid new login system plus i can't ever remember my password. lol.

this story just seems to get better and better and better! the teaser you gave us...i think i need new undies. 3
The Gabby Effect chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
Nicely done. ;)
The Gabby Effect chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
:D
finlaure chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Holding your work hostage is not the mark of a good author. Also could you please change the line about your beta as you know I asked for some time off due to my health. I look forward to reading your stories when you post them, but I do not like your attempt to guilt your readers into leaving a review. You should write for the reward of self satisfaction before all else. I wish you luck in your future pursuits.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Please continue with you're story i love it
FaNgIrL chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
please please please continue i love this story
Guest chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
yes i want more too good of a story not to read EVERY chapter you write.
unedune chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
hi abbygibbs

you can't stop there!

enjoying your story very much - please continue
shannongibbs1976 chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
Personally, I find it rude when authors post like this and hold out on fic for reviews. I'm interested in the fic, but will come back once it's been completed.
DS2010 chapter 19 . 3/5/2013