Reviews for You're Not Alone
Xxlove foreverxX chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Oh wait, there is no next button!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
PLEASE I BEG YOU(i dont usually beg) TO NOT DISCONTINUE!(or whatever you call it)
Xxlove foreverxX chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Did Sakura lose her memory? Sasuke actually hugged her willingly? A lot of questions in my mind, so the only thing to do to answer them is,drumroll if you will, Click NEXT!
Xxlove foreverxX chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
I kinda stifled a laugh from when Naruto said 'Piece of cake.' How right was I, especially at the end?
Xxlove foreverxX chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
I feel bad for Sasuke, him all angst-y again. Wow, Sakura gone for 4 months? AWESOME. Keep it up!
Xxlove foreverxX chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
That was really cool how you made Sakura leave Sasuke this time. Please make a sequel because it will be a pleasure to every reader out there! Ok maybe only me, maybe is the key word, but still try!
Xxlove foreverxX chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
AH! No, my stupid computer is running low on battery(couldn't blame me, even if I've been online for who knows how long.)
Anyways it's been good and you left me wondering what happened to her father. Dunn Dunnn Dunnnn
Xxlove foreverxX chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Suggestions? Hmm...none for now. All I can say is your story is really good. :)
Xxlove foreverxX chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Your story is good but, pretty please try to have more fighting scenes because I don't like how Sakura looks really weak(no offense to person who created Naruto). And your story is really good! Keep it up!
Xxlove foreverxX chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Poor Sasuke, and is currently wondering what happened to Sakura. Clicking next...
Xxlove foreverxX chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I am still reading and not giving up...
Xxlove foreverxX chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
I hear ya,(even though I'm reading this later, maybe wayyyy later than when you last posted) I get what you feel. Laziness(?) is creeping up on me. But i won't stop reading!
Xxlove foreverxX chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Pretty good orexis(?). Sorry if I got it wrong, to lazy to scroll up. :)
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
oh ta noes! sasuke shall not be pleased :O! awesome chappie :3
Yelizaveta.13 chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
OMG! What's gonna happen next! Is Sauke gonne be alright? How about Sakura? I can't wait to see what happens next or find out what happened to Sakura!

Hope you update soon!
SnowCharms chapter 11 . 9/18/2009
Poor Sasuke, his world is going to shatter. Update!