Reviews for Stolen
Spectacular
Here is my theory as to why Angie will give the thumbs up to let Lisa stay with Jackson.
1. I know her and Jackson hate each other, and she wants to mess with him, but it was because of his decision that she now has Derek/Alex as her bird.
2. She kind if IS getting her revenge with Jackson from this trip, making him worry about Lisa 's fate, making him not in control with things, and encouraging Lisa to be uncontrollable and unpredictable is already wearing him down and pissing him off and worrying him.
3. She's giving Lisa advice on how to handle herself around Jackson, how to get some of her control back, to piss of Jackson AND because she feels something for Lisa because she has a bird herself. Why would she teach her all of this if she's just going to kill her t spite Jackson?
4. That chapter where it was just Derek and Angie, she spoke very sympatheticly towards Lisa and her position.
I'm really liking the direction this is going,she'll let her live, and maybe there will be a chapter or two of Angie and Derek doing a surprise visit to Jackson's island! That would REALLY piss him off. Please come back so you confirm my theorys! I love this story so much, I just saw the movie recently on youtube!
Hello! I love your story so so so so much, I just watched red eye and they should make a sequel with this as its screenplay. Please I know it's been 3 years but you should finish it!
sundance1989 chapter 31 . 1/31
I can see its been a long time since u have worked on this but I do hope u decide to finish it its way to good of a story to just let fizzle out so please update soon
lolablue chapter 31 . 11/2/2014
My God! What did I just read!? Woman, you should be publishing your own stuff! Just writing fanfics won't work for me. You are one hell of a skilled writer.
arcangeldjr chapter 31 . 8/5/2013
I'm not sure if this will ever get finished, but I wanted to show appreciation. This has been difficult to read on and off, but it's so well written. And the story really got to me, as it is very realistic at times. The psychological abuse was horrifying but so perfectly written. Thank you, it is a really good fic.
Megushie chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
Gah, I really wish you would update! This is such a wonderfully written story to just be forgotten. Although, I do totally understand...my own story is so neglected. You would think that revisions are easy, but they are most certainly not!
Linda chapter 31 . 6/12/2013
I couldn't stop reading this! Amazing please update soon
Bane-of-Gotham chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
Update soon please!
Shelbus01 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Brower47 plz post more, I started reading this story mid last year and I find myself checking for updates every month, it's very addictive and this is by far my fave fanfic. Love your work :)
CeCe chapter 31 . 4/15/2013
Please! You have to update this story. It's too good to just be abandoned. Nice work!
timepsycho chapter 29 . 4/3/2013
Looking forward to your next update! I've been hooked on this story for at least 2 years :)
sofa321 chapter 31 . 1/5/2013
Wow another great chapter! finished ready the whole story in 1 day
please update soon :)
timepsycho chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
It's a new year and I'm desperately looking forward to your next update. Love all that you've done in the time you've committed to this. I really hope this doesn't end with either Lisa or Jackson dead.
BARTOPNOTCHER12 chapter 31 . 11/25/2012