Reviews for Under Your Skin
veea chapter 13 . 1/30/2020
ok, I know that it's 2020 outside, but I just HAVE to comment it. I've seen the translation of your story on Russian Ficbook, but after first two chapters, the author of the translation decided to stop. Sooo I've never been that glad that I know English in my whole life, because I literally swallowed this whole thing in a couple of hours. And I want to thank you really really much for that, 'cause it's sweet and absolutely funny. And I also just love Lash in your story, partly 'cause I made him almost like that in mine and this is really nice to know that someone else sees him like that. I don't know if you'll ever see this comment really, but a million thanks for you
TinkerKilalaCrackhead chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
Very good story. i honestly would have liked a lot more will/warren action *blushes* but its really good regardless.
Molka3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Dear Author!
I am writting in response to translate your fanfic from English into Russian. I would be grateful if you could answer as soon as possible.
Shadowfey913 chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
I loved this story it took my emotions on a wonderful roller coaster ride and I was sad when it ended. Thanks for sharing this!
want2bemassie111 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Beautiful! I loved it!
Neutral747 chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
Well I really like it! I recently got into Will/Warren, and Im so glad to have found this story. :)
Too Lazy to Sign-In chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
This was an amazing fanfic!~ I saw a few errors here and there, but not many. I really hope you'll do more for this fandom, and these ships. :D
froggyeyes789 chapter 13 . 4/25/2011
Sooo I randomly watched Sky High yesterday and throughout it my obsession for Warren/Will was renewed and so I went on a hunt for lovely fanfiction and my hunt was successful! I LOVE this story, it was definitely not what I was expecting when searching for fic but it everything that I wanted that I didn't even know I did. I like how Lash didn't become a super nice guy right away and how he still isn't there yet but with Layla it's like the perfect combination. Warren and Will were awesomely hot of course, especially that last scene! Sorry for rambling but just wanted to say this was fantastic and thanks for sharing!
LionessBug chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
This was great I loved your twist on the body switch thing. The ending worked out well it leaves room for thought enforcing that in life nothing is forged in stone and that an experiences often leaves a fresh beginning.
zephyr hb chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
Wow, I really, really, really liked this fic, a little cliche, but a nice one. Thanks a lot for the fic.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
More please!
Hackthecatboy chapter 13 . 10/25/2010
Grate story keep up the grate work and you could always wright a squeal, i don't know some thing that has to deal with the kids and the fall out with there family's :)
omg i love this chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
is their going to be a sequeal (i think i spelled that wrong) but anyway i love to have a second one with how will parents would react to will and warren relationship or the rest of the gang mostly ethan cause he wasnt there what about lash and layla thier such a cute but weird coupld the e aw your an aweesome writer should write more stories omg i loved this great work see some people dont know how to write warren and will story's without making them oc or weird but you can without making it akward and i love that

good work
omg i love this chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
this is one of the best sky high story i have ever read your amazing you should write more
Rem10124 chapter 13 . 12/27/2009