Reviews for Under Your Skin
West Trekker chapter 4 . 7/27/2006
I take it that our body swappers are soon going to find themselves in some very peculiar situations... I can't wait! Good chapter, the duping of Mr. Medulla was pretty funny too. Please update soon!
Miss Scream Queen chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
I'm really loving this idea.

It's so original - at least, I've never seen it done before.

And if I have, it hasn't been written so well before.

You're great with detail, and you really seem to have captured the characters perfectly.

You make me actually like Layla - a character I'm iffy on (I like her sometimes, can't stand her others).

But before I start rambling about myself anymore.

I'll tell you that I can't wait for more. D
Tanith Lilitu chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
No problem about the timing of the reply/update, it's nice to get a response period _ I have a WIP that hasn't been updated in over a year, so it'd be a bit hypocritical of me to go after you on updating :P And it's lovely to find the little update e-mail in my Inbox. Took me a minute to figure out what was happening up until this point, but I've caught up now, and still can't wait to see where you take this next _

~~Tanith Lilitu
Rosemarykiss chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Lash is Warren, Lalya is Lash, and Warren is Lalya. Okay, I definitely look forward to see how they fair as each other, heehee(_)
gc rocker gal 13 chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
I just read this and thought it was amazing. Truly. And Warren, Lash, and Layla in diffrent bodies, that screams trouble. And they have to keep it a secret for weeks. Wonder how that'll work out. Anyway, update soon, please!
satsu chapter 4 . 7/25/2006
Thanks for replying, I have a feeling there going to be quite, aggravated wean they find out that there brain woun't melt if they tell.

Please, update soon.
siauthor chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
this is a really cool story so far
satsu chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
I like this so far, you did a good job of keeping people in charater.

Please up date soon.
Tanith Lilitu chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
I'm absolutely loving this story! It's wonderful to find some quality writing in this Mary Sue ridden fandom _ Can't wait to see more on this from you! Very good so far :)

~~Tanith Lilitu
smokeydog chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
this is starting to look really good. I really enjoyed Will

in this chapter. Layla too.

Even if it's going slash, it's nice to see the hang relatively

intact.
Rosemarykiss chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
Nice I can't wait to see Lash is going to do. Hope you update soon(_)
West Trekker chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
I like where this is going. Please update soon.
Rosemarykiss chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
Interesting, the first chapter was kinda of confusing. But after you added the second chapter the flow was much better. I can't wait to see the third chapter;P
smokeydog chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
This was really a well written piece, especially the Will/Layla

It was enough to break your heart. These things happen sometimes. I'm assuming Layla will bounce back. I'm glas she and Will are still friends.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11