Reviews for Under Your Skin
asm613 chapter 13 . 9/2/2009
It's been a long time since you've posted this story-so not sure if you even still look for reviews.

I had to leave one though. This was the smartest, funniest, touching, multi-layered characters/plot, technically well written, etc... fics (Sky High especially) I've had the pleasure to read. What a great story. What a great story teller you are. thanks so much for sharing it. Definitely one of my favorites.
deleted-945739 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Cool story!11
Evil-at-the-moment chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
...omg. Omg!

This made me all tingly and super-happy and I loved it. XD 3
iloveme5895 chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
loved it it was so cute! the ending rocked!

*~ashley~*
Gir Crazy chapter 13 . 4/6/2009
Dude, this story rocks so much, I can't even put it into words. Seriously. I thank you for writing this fic. Is this seriously your first fic? It was the best fic anyone has ever written on there first try. Or second. Like I said,I can't even describe how much this fic rocks. Thanks again for writing it.

~Gir Crazy ;3

PS: I plan on reading some of your other fics later. ;3
carcar3 chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
wow...that was amazing! it's like 12 right now, so i can give a long review, but that deserves 5 stars! LOVED IT!

thanks for sharing,

car
Shrikeling chapter 13 . 6/15/2008
Ohmyjesus! This has got to be one of the best Will/Warren stories ever! And it didn't even have that much Will/Warren in it and it was still awesome!
bonnieofthedolphins chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
yay! so much fun layla and lash are adorable and the will warren chemistry is great luv ur stories!
Tryem Loir chapter 13 . 1/29/2008
I have to say, I'm usually anxious to read chaptered fics in this fandom because there's so many ways they could go horribly OOC. But this...this entire fic was amazing. Beautiful and wonderfully characterised. The plot was interesting, a little confusing when I had to remember whom was mindswapped with whom but it was all written extremely well.

You made me like Lash, who till now I always wrote off as a jerk, but you gave him depth. And him and Layla? I never would have even considered it before but WOW. You made me like the concept. As for Warren and Will? I gotta say it's hard finding good fic where the relationship happens gradually and isn't over the top and cliche. But you pulled it off and it was lovely and believable.

This is seriously one of the best Sky High fics with these pairings I've seen in a really long time. I'll probably end up doing fanart of it, it's that awesome. And I'm not sure how likely the chances are but seeing a sequel to this fic would be really worthwhile. Either way I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Cheers
daemon pyro darkheart chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
i think lash's name sounds best with the last name 'dason'.
Wolf bathed in Star-light chapter 13 . 1/3/2008
this was lovely.

personally, i'd love to see like an epilogue a year later fic.

that would be fun!

x
Cleo Burton chapter 13 . 10/13/2007
This was by far one of the best Sky High Will/Warren pieces I have ever read. I like the idea of Lash and Layla as wel... oh god! It's L/L and W/W! . grah. Anyway, I thought the plot was humourous, original, unique and just downright molten. It was also very tastefully written. The only criticism I have is that it got a little confusing, but I guess mind swapping gets that way... so smexy! I loved it! _
empath89 chapter 13 . 9/29/2007
i really liked this. it was very well-written...and even made me see lash in a new light. he was great...and i loved the end!

hugs...empath
Emeralden Rapley chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
i love it so far and will so loves warren or vise versa well im reading on lass. see ya.
Emeralden Rapley chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
fairly well. i like it. it's not half bad. i am definitly reading more. im outie see.

ja-ne Ariadne.