Reviews for Every Dog Has Its Day
Brook Uchiha Daughter of Zeus chapter 17 . 5/25/2013
*shoots* UPDATE IN YOUR GRAVE NOW
Brook Uchiha Daughter of Zeus chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
Can oi have a mini-royai sign?! :D xD
Akatsuki-Metal chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
this story is really good keep up the good work
Moris Risu chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
It's great ! Please update ! Despite the fact that have passed 6 years. :3 Please .
Fellow Writer chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
My computer wont let me login but my writer's name is White Hair and Violet Eyes! I love this story so far- i read all the chapters in the last five minutes! :) Please keep writing and keep updating the next chapter(s)! By the way, Hawkeye's abductor is Barry the Chopper! MAJOR DUH! Who else used a frezzer for pigs in the series? Anyway, keep up the great work and dedication on this story.
Starship Artisan chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
...It isn't over... Noooo! I wanna know what happens! Damn you!

You should continue this even though it has been.. 5 years!
Starship Artisan chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Usually, I wait til the end to make a review on a completed story, but I have to do one now.

Oh my gosh, I think I'm starting to cry at this story! It is so good and captures some very good emotions. (my parents were actually wondering why I started crying) I cannot wait to finish this!
Osprey chapter 17 . 11/13/2009
Why hasn't this been updated recently?

Do so or you shall die!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
WoofumsPup chapter 17 . 11/25/2007
You write really well. You haven't updated in a long time. Do you have a major writer's block?
YourFavouitePlushie chapter 17 . 9/1/2007
A cliffhanger? Why, you are evil!

Can't wait for another chapter!
Syn chapter 17 . 5/15/2007
common...plz update soon! its been forever...

PLEASE!
Kikachi chapter 17 . 4/10/2007
Please update, this is an awesome story, I can't wait to see more :)

And just a question from an overly-annoying reviewer: can you make the chapters a bit longer? I have cookies for you if you do...please?
Momentary Pressure chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
You haven't updated in FOREVER! Please do so soon, I'm dyinG
Night Alchemist chapter 17 . 2/21/2007
okay, here I (and all the voices in my head) are! when are you going to update?
Gerard-Aurthur-Way chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Mikey, It's Your Big Brother... The people are getting bored and they need updates... Just remember, I can set Bert on you and you remember how sore you were, do you want that again!

Well people Ive heard the whole thing and it's definatly worth the wait, so dont loose tfaith in her, she will update soon. *shakes fist* right Mikey...

Love Gerard