Reviews for Moonlit
A. Bird chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
LOL! So I'm not the only one who sees the resemblance between J/J and West an' Lee! Bad but far from evil lovable screwups. I loved this! W&L are my favorites, but it's near impossible to find any fics about them, especially as a couple! I lOOOOOVEEE this! More, please more! _
LEMONIZE THAT STORY chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
MY name says it all I look for good nonlemon pairings in fanfics and ask authors to lemonize them. Guess who got the bulma/veggie ball rolling
To-ya chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
Another sweet, sweet story...thanks for the dedication, Palla. _ The story itself brought a smile to my face in an otherwise depressing day, so thank you again for that. Lee didn't seem very out of character to me, but then, I've never been very good at writing her myself. I hope the WB does air a West/Lee episode, especially if it inspires you to write more fics _ Keep writing, as always!
Daine chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
I love it! I have been turned to a West/Lee fanatic. That may not be a good thing...there are not enough fics about them out there. Wonderful story!
Zee's Girl aka Ro chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
That was good. First time i even thought that West would be pissed off because he's the scapegoat. Keep writing more. OH yeah I'm gonna read your Ro/Zeta fic too. I'll review it i promise
Stars Shadows chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
How could one hate this? Nice insight to West's mind and

overall a good idea. Try thumb-wrestleing WB for that