Reviews for Unseen Boundaries
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Haha! I love this so far; I'm wondering why Sora is a ghost? I thought his mum died...or is he looking for the ring Riku found?
Kive chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
OMG I almost cried when I saw the ending note ...2006 T_T

but then I went to you profile and I saw the update, I really hope you can continue this.

I think this it's, well pretty much amazing.

I got hooked since the very beginning, I think it's funny, I loved the idea and well I definitely love this pairing.

I don't want you to feel like I'm rushing you or anything, but please please hurry up finish this!

xD just kidding sorry -ish not funny- , but I'd totally love you if you continue *-*

Ahh! I had so many things to say and I already forgot them OTL
hizmit12-waterlilly3721 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
hey i just wanna know if you have abandoned this story (yes i read your profile) sence it has been 2 and almost 3 years sence you updated this story but mabey you forgot anyway this story is great it has origanallity and is well written anyway hope you update soon.
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
ooh, i like it so far. interesting idea, i think .. (:
Muffinizer chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
dlsjfhaowhalsfnsd!

"I promise I won’t disappear for a year before I update again."

-points-

LIAR!

Ahem, sorry about that. xD;; -goes in a corner and breathes heavily- Dude, why are you stories so un-fucking-believable? I feel like I've been sucked into this completely different universe and... and... -jumps Riku- Still love him, yo. x3 Tidus is just awesome all the time so, hey, I'm glad you included him in. Lol, the aspirin. I don't think aspirin was the problem, Tidus. XD

So-chan died? o_O How though? Maybe that'll come up... in the next fucking update. Whenever THAT is.

Meh, I can't say much right now. Way too tired. And eager to read more stories, yah? :] Ogm what was that little tidbit with the patch of grass and the cotton clouds and the ksdhfawuera? Must know now~ _

-Muffinizer, boon!
iodized salt chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Why haven't you updated?

please update soon!
Cassandra Incognito chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Tis' 2007... and it still hasn't been updated. You broke your promise... for shame. lol. Intresting idea... would love it if you continued.
Animejo chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Wait a sec, wait a sec! If Sora's a ghost, how does he get together with Riku?

Anyway, I love how you've aged the boys and made them tougher and grittier. Don't know HOW Sora became a ghost in the first place, but that's why I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Update soon? Please?
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Wheet. Yeah! Make Riku's life a living hell! Update soon. Please? Pretty please?
Ashlee-chii chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
that is great, XD
Dark Bara chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
haha! Riku-sama with a hangover sounds funny_ and confusing... but hey... why not! *shrugs* anyways! great story so far! update soon okie? it's really funny!
savedfromboredom chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
okay, i take that back. you can definitely write more stories with weird plots. does this mean sora's dead? i thought his mother died in the prologue. ooh, so mysterious. can't wait to read more. reminded me of that movie with reese witherspoon: just like heaven. did you watch it? since you didn't mention it, i'm not sure. heh, but funny all the same! wish i could've seen riku's face when sora pushed those aspirins to him! _ cute naked little man, hangover or not! AMAZING JOB! hope you update soon! SFB
littlekittykat chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Wow, I don't quite get what's going on at the molment but I suspect that will clear up in a few chapters. This story looks absolutly fasinating I hope you dicide to continue with this story!
x'Dark Sakura'x chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
O my gawd, you HAVE to update! Why? Cause I said so. But it's soo good! And how did Sora DIE! Don't get me wrong, I'm looving this story, but HE DIED? And who the heck killed him? Or was it stress? Did he kill himself? Aw... they're still gonna be able to fall in love and be with eachother right! I must read more!
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Wow, I love it. XD

I can't even think of anything to comment on. It was, like, perfect the way it is. Just...awesomeness.

Can't wait for the next chapter..._