Reviews for Camaraderie
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Military Mechanic chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
gah, so cute! i just loved reading this little bonding-fic and totally appreciated the brief cameo of Riza. i always have to add my own little things into my stories, just to make sure that it is also something that i enjoy.

anywho, it's hard pressed out here to find something like this story. short, sweet, and a friendship thing not a pairing. not to mention that Havok and Ed being in a story together is rare no matter what the scenario.

i would love to see more like this from you, if you still write on this site. :D
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was really great! Havoc and ed make an interesting pair :)
JSML chapter 1 . 1/25/2012

"she's to young for the colonel"...

I choked laughing.
Ashleigh Errow chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
cool cool loved this story. and hawkeye kicks major butt
dark0shade chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
id like to see riza kick izumis butt :/

JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Well done fic.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I love all three of your FMA fics. It's great to see someone who can write canon-friendly misadventures of Ed, Jean, Roy, and Riza and still keep them true to their natures so that the friendships shine through.
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This is beyond the awesomeness! I love the line about Winry being too young for Roy! Love, Love Love it! And Izumi versus Riza, I'm on the fence with that one, but it would be one spectacular fight! I've so gotta check out your other fics now, right after I fav this one!
Rhino7 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This is so good! Yay for non-yaoi-ness! Riza is awesome and I bet she could definitely take on the homonculi. I don't know about Izumi though, she's just a badass.

Anywho, good fic. Into my favs it goes! -
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Interesting, Havoc and Ed definetly have a rather interesting bond on the show. It's not romantic in the slightest but it is definetly brotherly. Great story, I loved it.

Onyxlight chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Well done my fellow writer.
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Aw...hehe, I like! And you're totally right about Hawkeye, her character does rock, and the appearance of Al in the end was appropriate also...I wish that this was longer, but I still enjoyed it!
Aemilia Rose chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wonderful! I loved this very very much. Not often people stick Havoc and Ed in a situation like this! Very original.
CaptainKase chapter 1 . 6/24/2006

That's all there is to it. :/ I mean...c'mon. This story is super tons of love! And anyone who says otherwise will be eaten alive. BY EARTHWORMS. Which would probably be slow and painful... I think? DX!

You spoil me. You really do. I'm like reading all your super awesome compliments O! It's so good to be loved, because then you get super schweet hurt!Ed stories. And you calling my story amazing just about made my day. :3 (I'm not having a very good one. DX BUT totally made it better! :D! ~luffluffluff~)

Teehee. I love how very much like me you are in the respect that you like your favorite characters bleeding/sick/in pain/hurt/etc. Because really, they're SO MUCH COOLER THAT WAY. More people need to realize this. Seeing how much you hurt Havoc reflects how much you love him, and if you love him that much, I kinda feel sorry that I killed him in that drabble of mine. DX Way to make me feel guilty. :/ (You'll notice that I've only killed Ed once, and that was because it was requested. :3 Unfortunately, I have no qualms about killing Alphonse. :/ ...I'm such a bastard.)

I really liked the idea behind this one. I read the summary, and I was like ...Ed and Mustang? BUT NOPE. I should have seen Ed and Havoc coming with you behind the wheel. ;D But them bonding is love. Them bonding while in pain is WOWGASM WORTHY. I liked them talking...and Havoc...and Ed...and ohhohoho EVERYTHING! And then the writing was lovely. _ You're so organized when you write. DX I'm always all over the place. I envy people like you. _ Plus, you're not overly angsty like me. XD I think when I write Ed or Mustang, they could angst over ANYTHING.

Al: Hey Niisan, I found a marble! :D!

-WHEN YOU HAD A BODY. T_T ~angstemoangst~

Al: ...Hey that flower! :D!

-WHEN SHE WASN'T DEAD. ~angstemoangst~

Roy: ~poofs in~ There were flowers in Ishbal.

Al: Really, Colonel? :D!

Al: T_T I just can't win.

But you don't do that. :D And I'm happy you don't. The world can only take so many angst buckets.

AndHOMYGOD I would totally pay big bucks to see Izumi and Riza fight to the death. I'm putting my money on Izumi, though. Unless of course Riza has her gun and trusty attack dog! :D!

And as for injuring fictional men...well, I think that's when I'm the happiest. XD

ANYWAY. I think that's enough out of me. I just want to thank you again because the things you said about me really did make me go AW! You're so sweet, dearest. If I were anywhere near you, I would hug you to pieces. O! ~luffhuggleluff~ You're an awesome writer, and I really do hope to see more FMA from you in the future.

:3 Thanks.

PS: Congrats on the 150 reviews on your story Silver Wing. I just reached 150 on Shattered, and I know how exciting it is. _