Reviews for Healing
Aww good storyline
apit chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
fabaurite
zon12 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Loved it .. I actually teared up a bit.

Beautiful.
Oblivous Otter chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Very, very well done. Toph is very in character, and the Taang part was so sweet. At Aang's line about family, I welled up a bit,haha. It's an extremely powerful piece of writing, and it's above the standards of most writing on here. :D
lost prince chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I liked this story

you described the emotions very nicely

and I agree with you

I think toph would react just how you made her do
Emy chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I think you meant to write 90 gold pieces instead of 900.
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Ya know, the only reason I even managed to stumble across this little gem of a story was due to a remarkably well-written review you left BlackBlur for 'Sokka's Stubborn Streak'. I've been following his stories for a while now and was impressed by what you said. So naturally, I felt the inclination to see what type of author you are.

I-AM-IMPRESED.

This was terrific, an exceptionally well-written story that really tugs at the heartstrings. Personally, Aang's assurance that Toph had a new family and that she was loved actually made me tear up a bit. I can't honestly say I find a story that can do that very often.

Your style of writing is a few notches above the vast majority on the site, as are your particular mannerisms in which you weave punctuation. I was not previously familiar with the way in which you leave open quotation marks and continue on in the next line. I like it, as do I enjoy the fact that you didn't overdo the 'he said' 'she said', something I entirely avoid in my own fics.

Well, I read your bio first, and let me say that any practice writing fanfictions gives you really shows here. As a matter of fact, I'm in the same boat as you: last year in college, looking to publish an original book, and the earnest pursuit of writing as a hobby. Its quite nice to see I'm not the only one who views fanfiction as an excellent setting upon which to 'get one's feet wet', if you will.

Another thing is your fantastic proofreading. I can tell you must have slaved over this before submitting, and more than likely skimmed it one to three times afterwards as well. Know that your dedication is recognized and appreciated.

You're probably sick to death of reading this by now, so I will let you go with a modest request. If you find the time, I would be appreciative if you could look at some of the things I have written. I'm always looking for people to keep me honest and point out what needs to improve. Too many folks simply leave a 'ZOMG tat was teh best sotry ever1!11' or what not, which obviously doesn't help at all.

Anyway, terrific story. I do believe I just found a new favorite author.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Aww, it's really sweet _

Now that I think about it, Aang and Toph's lives are similiar with the running away and not wanting to take the many responsiblities of being born in a certain way and just wanting to grow up like normal kids.

Great one-shoot! )

~ CupidKirby
NickSteelDr. B.Y.A.D.B chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Poor Toph...Great Story I loved it. Keep it up!
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That was beautiful, and I agree with you; that is exactly how Toph would react if that ever happened (which I pray it doesn't, even if her parents were ridiculous./!/...)! Anyway, terrific story, and I hope you write more stories soon!
taangygoodness chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
that was really good. a girl drew aan illustration and thats how i got the link. it was nice! _ they all seemed more mature so...are they like older? well, sorry to bug you with silly questions. T_T

!~taangy_goodness~!
Jim Crow chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This the 4th good FF i've read today
Gyatso15 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Wow, that was so good! That was such a perfect description of pain. I cried. Nice work!
PoweroftheFrogs chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This is a very well written stroy and i enjoyed very much! I hope that you write more fics about Toph and Aang!
Keaton's Firefly chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This is so awesome! It's beautifully written and the emotions are real. Hope this never happens, but if it does, you need to write the episode! I especially loved Toph's portrayal in this, and also the fact that you stuck to the story that they're twelve. The "rock like savior" and "even Toph could be blind to some things" I loved especially. Sad, but gorgeously done. When I first read this (sorry I didn't review) I actually had this image in my mind for about a day and a half. And so, I tried drawing it. After the fourth attempt I got it, and I would be honored if you checked it out-

I gave you full credit.