Reviews for Birds
Robrae Fan chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
Okay... I was really expecting that there was an ending... I know as a writer that we have different ideas on how we can end our story but... to be honest... I think this last chapter was a cliffy I had read Insecurities, but this story seems to have no ending...

Sorry for being honest
Emmi30307 chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
God you really need to finish this...
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
I love this story so, so much and I know that it's been more than three years since you last updated, but I'm hoping that you'll finish this story whenever you get the chance to.

Hope you're doing well. :)
blue-wasabi24 chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
did you make up "romanticised"? cuz i dont think its a real word. lol update soon!
IsabellaRoth chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
hahahahha...Greattt!

Oh for god sake Robin..Romaticised notions?SHeeee is hiding her "love" new emotion from you! Sometimes Robin could be pretty annoying haha..!

Citrusy goodness! haha..Awesome..At this time I can tell you my favourite chapter was "The gym" but If you are preparing another chapter like that one I dont mind to change my mind XD

I would love If Rae finally is able to couple Love and Lust..You know in my opinion both of them need to be with each other..

Lust is violent..too violent and sadistic in some sort of way..And love is too lovely...

I hope they make love in later chapter (not too late) but with a hint of "wild sex"..hahahaha..You know with the demon thing inside her she cant be submissive and shy in that things...We are not talking about Starfire..is Ravenn..or I should say Aurelia? hahaha..It was funny when Robin shouted her real name..XD..

I would be pretty pis sed off if someone call me with my second name..Analia..hahahaha..

Please, Update soon..And when I said "wild", I mean you know..a bl_wjo_ when if you can..I dont like when men take too much control of the situation..a part from that I like when Robin every day discovers another surprising thing from her..

XD..An excuse lol..Sorry Sometimes I am pretty annoying...

I read you stories in one day"! hahaa..It was an amazing job!

Update soon ! D

PS:Again..Sorry If I didnt express myself in a good way..Its just a language problem lol
IsabellaRoth chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh god! First I read "Insecurities"..It was unbelievable the sort of words you chose...

You are a POET girl! An amazing words make me introduce myself into your story...and when then I read this first chapter of "Birds"

This chapter was less dramatic than insecurities..obviously..

And I noticed a a kind of little intelligent humorous parts...Like when Robin was blushing when he throught about Raven healing him while he was unconcious..

It was SWEET!

A nice chap!

Please continue..I will try to read the next chapter now..This story is so exciting! D

And..Sorry because of my grammar mistakes I am just an Argentinian girl who likes to read well written stories like this one!

D..Arrivederci!
Umbra8191 chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
good chapter i can't wait for the next update.
TTRaven4Ever chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
Holy cheeseballs, an update!

I'mma just sit here until the next update, so..

-sets out lawn chair-
Umbra8191 chapter 15 . 12/14/2009
Wow this story is really good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
nitti770 chapter 15 . 11/2/2009
I don't have any suggestions or comments, sorry _

I like your story, and look 4ward to more
TTRaven4Ever chapter 15 . 10/10/2009
PERFECTO! OMG, U TOTALLY HAVE TO CONTINUE! Pwz?
Pointy-Eared-Fox chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
It in a good pace! Love so far!
Danyu chapter 13 . 1/30/2008
Wonderful story.
theonenameleft chapter 13 . 7/8/2007
wow you can't beat a good old bit of robin/raven!
kerricarri chapter 2 . 5/3/2007
Oh? Raven's real name has French origins? Minus the accent, of course...nice and elegant, though. I often use that name, too, but never would I have imagined it on Raven. Nice choice. And the interactions and careful witty dialogue between Raven and Robin are an absolute pleasure to read.