Reviews for It's Not the Stork
Jay FicLover chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Hahaha! When I was little I was also like Kira. fter watching a movie were the sperms traveled inside the uterus, which I thought was the mouth, I would spend days drwaing couples kissing each other and the sperms flying from the guy's mouth to the girl's mouth! My mom and dad would look at each other amused and shake their heads, till my dad decided to give me a book titled "Where do we come from?" explaining the truth of the whole issue to little children, with drawings! It was really a shock when I saw the drawing of the 'dad' on top of the 'mom' hugging each other and naked on the bed... _

By the way, like RAN's said (!), there's a beuatiful Kira Sakuya/Hotaru Tomoe (Sailor Saturn) story in the Sailor Moon crossovers miscellaneous section, where Saturn/Hotaru helps Kira rescue Sestuna and Sara from Hell. It's interesting.
IrisEclipsed chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This was wonderful, I was laughing to hard near the end.
FuchsiaII chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Great idea. I think this would have been immensely entertaining, except you appeared to write about two young children having sex with each other.

And that's...so seriously not entertaining, on any level.
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
i loved it! Alexiel and Lucifer are not only my fave pairing but they're also my fave characters and seeing them from an innocent (well, kinda innocent XD)point of view was refreshing. _
Misty Moonweb chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
This is so cute!
Adel-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
You know, Kira's first name is 'Sakuya', therefore it should be 'Mr. Kira' and not 'Mr. Sakuya'. ;)