Reviews for Struck
Cute!

I love MiSa stories...still living in De Nile about Season 3. ]

Nicely done!
hesfadedme chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Pretty much I really like this one! When are you giong to update!
Karen chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
tis cool i like it.
Nice-one chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Hey Lin,

You know how much I'm in love with your PB fics, right? I just love every single one of them (well, there are only three so far, but you get the point) to death, but this one has got to be my new favorite. It's just a simple Sara/Michael scene, but you just made it sweet and meaningful. I like some things that you added, like the Charlie-thing and the lab coat-thing and the whole thing about fears and well, it was just perfect. Very nice, also because the story is simple and not dark and deep like the other two. It's just sweet. Just something really nice to read on a Saturday morning. Thanks.

Stef
Jen Drake chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I really liked that. It was simple and yet more at the same time. I love the way you write and look forward to more from you.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Ah, wow, I like your story! It's so sweet! I think the pieces do fit together. And I like how you write about Sara, and the thing with the labcoat and how the lightning scared her and she crept closer to Michael hehe.

It's really sweet! Please write more!
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I thought this was a lovely story, but that Charlie guy kind of freaked me out.

But I did like Michael's teasing Sara about her thinking about him, but then he turned serious when he tried to calm her down during the storm.

Good story:)
THEsoccergirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
hey this was really good! Keep it up!
pureskies chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That was awesome! I absolutely loved it!
began-to-climb chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
This was very good. I rarely read a story fully through; I merely skim to all the important parts, but I couldn't help but read all paragraphs. All the actions had a detail and reasoning behind them and it worked. But what struck me the most about this was that it's...simple. It isn't complicated and intertwining like many MiSa stories that have been written where there's so many other things and underlining emotions between the characters that its overwhelming. It's just the two of them talking about an easy subject such as fear during a routine visit. Anyway, this was long. It was just very good. I look forward to reading more from you. Again, good job.
LilCosette chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Love the story, it's beautiful!

I just want to nitpick, sorry! "because he had never feared a thing in his life." Actually he has. When he talks to Sara in episode... three (?) he mentions that Lincoln used to talk him through the monsters in the closet to help him realise they're not real...

Which gives us the beautiful intro to Linc and a closer bond with Sara hehehe :)

Still, I love this fic, it's so gorgeous. I love Sara's annoyance with authority and putting on her labcoat :)

~ Cossie
clnewlin chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I liked it a lot! It is cute! Something I could see actually on an episode...just to see how he does want to gain her trust so he can use it later, but not open up to her. Man Michael could totally calm me down with my fears! Good job...please keep writing, whatever, just keep writing!
VDO chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I enjoyed reading it, gave a decidedly not-prison feel, and a more emotional side (meaning, not thier emotions for each other).

Keep it up!
Mongoose 187 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Nice story liked how Micheal made her smile. Good job
AgathaN chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
really good piece...lack of PB is killing me, so I'm like a PBfiction addict now, but Your story is very good:)