Reviews for The Servant: The Aleron Saga
nightdragon0 chapter 8 . 7/16/2006
Aerith's feelings are certainly expressed very well, although there's probably more that she'll be going through.

And this is also probably where they go 'not you again' (with reference to the turks)
Arkv01 chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
You know you're the only one who can write a cliffhanger with enough pull to induce me into a primal, monkey rage dance? A total 180 turn of realization has hit Bahamut and you coyfully keep it from us until the next chapter...? Oh, you're an exceptionally skilful writer. You definitely know how to bring back the crowd after every performance you duke out ;). I wonder, does Square-Enix allow fan-fics to be published for them? This story, this whole saga, deserves a whole lot more of attention and read than any other I've had the chance to peruse on Your saga is going to comprise of over a million words, by the looks of it! Wait, what the bleeding souls? I just went to your author page and did a quick count. Your saga already is over a million words and still on the rise! Bravo and incredible work!
Myrr chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
Great chapter, she lives! I'm a bit curious at what Bahamut has realized, and am still waiting to see if the Sephiroth clone facility or whatnot will be mentioned. So they're finally returning and of course the Turks will be there waiting. I look forward to the next chapter, as always. update soon.
nightdragon0 chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
Hm...anything that can upset Bahamut this much has got to be big. Either that or it's something related to his own ressruction...
nightdragon0 chapter 6 . 7/9/2006
One can certainly see why Reno, Rude and Co. are reluctant to be going up against Cloud again...considering he's kicked their butts on numerous occasions before.

But Krystea seems to have some odd agenda that goes beyond the's just a feeling you get. Guess that's why Vincient has finally shown up.

Heh, I guess Ragnar now has limit breaks of his own.
Myrr chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
It just keeps getting better. I'm a bit lazy right now, so you can expect a better review later. Just wanted to let you know people are still reading, still enjoy it, still think it is one of the best stories out there, etc... Looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon.
nightdragon0 chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
Bahamut seems to be going through a lot just to keep up his disguise. It would probably be easier just to drop it and help them, but that unfortunately goes against his policy. Even in this sort of crisis, he just has to be that stubborn. Well, he may be forced to do so eventually...

I'm wondering, if Bahamut can 'talk' to Leviathan via the materia...what would happen if he tried to 'talk' to 'himself' (his own Materia). Now that would be very odd indeed.
nightdragon0 chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
Hm...considering all the things involving Mako and the lifestream, I guess I should've thought that it would be Aerith. Yeah, it is an FFVII fanfiction cliche all right, but well...guess you'd have to watch how you do it.

But I don't think she may be back for long though...

Other than that, the feel of the growing crisis sets in more strongly than before.
Myrr chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
I'm such an idiot, how could I have not seen that coming? I think the white robes through me off, but it should definitely be interesting once she returns. I look forward to finding out why this is called the Aleron saga as well as possibly the issue of the sephiroth clones and Jenova, and Vincent's daughter and the turks. Still a great writer, but poor Tifa being left out again. And Tumahab as reappeared and is now traveling with Cloud and Ragnar, it keeps getting better and better. Look forward to next chapter update soon.
Myrr chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
Great story, great chapter. Love the way you wrote this chapter, although I have to admit I have no idea who the robed person is. It may just be me, but I'm beginning to think this will be one of the best parts of the series you write. Keep writing and update soon.
nightdragon0 chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
Definitely diving deeper into the plot line.

I'm guessing this is sort of his way of seeing into the future again, although it's a different 'method' this time. After reading through the previous ones, this new one really gets you wrapped up in the plot.

But right now, it's like a countdown to the crisis...
nightdragon0 chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Well a sea battle's quite a change from the regular ones. Besides, it was nice to see Cid get to start bombing stuff with his airship too.
nightdragon0 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Well it's back to the war crisis. Perhaps this is why Midgar is in ruins after all those years.

I'm guessing Bahamut won't show up so soon, but it'll be interesting to see how he fits into the story now with Wyvern gone at last. And he is stil in his NEO form too, hmm...

I see you've shed some insight into a point many of us probably overlooked...what Noglia was looking for. Interesting to note that it's likely to be the crystal stone. Red is certinaly getting some interesting thoughts about it.
Lizardios chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
And thus, the next chapter in our tale begins.

Nice opening. It told us the situaltion, gave us the run-down on the time between the end of the Wyvern Battles to now, and then got straight to the actual story.

Not too much else to say for now. As usual, I will review every so often (just so you know I'm still alive) and will be eagerly awaiting your updates.

164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11